CSI: Hangman #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need4Speed, please remember to update only after three letters have been guessed. It's in the rules listed on the first page ;)

And I'd like an L please :)

oh whoops...my bad....i knew that duh! *slaps forhead*

ok now that there are four letters.....

from NY:

C1:-- t--t's -ll -ete-t--es, -'- ---n- t- l---t --sel- -n --re.

letters used: e,t,l,n,r,s

Can I have an A please?

ETA: I'll give it a shot:

This magician to Danny and Mac: "If that's all detectives, I'm gonna go light myself on fire."
from "Sleight out of Hand"

yep you got it BonaTaylor!!! and the only reason i ever saw this ep of NY(seeing as i always watch Miami) was because Criss Angel guest stared as Luke Blade. I love Criss Angel!!

Uh! That is sooo cool! Finally I am solving something. I am so often here, but never requested a letter cause I am always late for it, and then everybody else is usually just WAY more clever in recognising the line. :) But now... WHOOHOO!! :D

Thanks PrettyEyes for the help! I tend to forget guest stars. ;)

Need4Speed, I know what you mean... I am not into Miami, so I couldn't get a quote from that show right. :)

Here we go with another dialogue from NY:

C1: -- ----- -- --- ----- ------- -- -- ------ ------. ----- ----- ------- ------ ----- ---- ---- ------- --- ----- ----- --- --- ----- ------.
C2: - ---'- --- --. -- ----- -- - ------! --- -- -- -------- ----?
C1: - ---'- ----. --- -- -- --- --- --- ---- --- --- -----, -- --- --- --- -- --- ------ -----. --- ----'- --- - --- ----- -----!

A "T" please :)

ETA: I'm sorry, wolfesgamergirl was faster with posting. Maybe you can save the T for the next update or just ignore it... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back