CSI: Hangman #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Las Vegas

C1: -a--n- ---- -e- --- a wa--?
C2: -n-w h-w ---h --- ---e -- -----e -e-a- ---, s- -'- ----n- h-- -- --- as an -----e(-)wa---n- ----.
C1: -ha- -- s- -h---h----. N-w -e-- -e wh- --- -ea--- s----e- --. --- -he---n- -- -n -e?
C2: N-.
C1: Wha-'-e --- hea--? Wh- -a--e- -- ---?
C2: See? ---'-e -een -n -he --- --- a wee- an- ---'-e a--ea-- -a-an---.
C1: When - was ---- ---h- han-, an- ---- -e--, - a-wa-s -new -ha- -- -- h-- -he -an, -h-- ---'- -e -he -ne -- -e- -----.
C2: He-, -ha-'s -he ---.

guessed letters: S,A,E,H,W,N

great guesses

to be honest, i have no idea...maybe so others get the chance to participate? or that it doesn't get too spammy? i really don't know...

What good is that rule for if I may ask?
That rule was put in place in an attempt to slow the game down and allow more people to participate. There was a time when this game moved extremely fast, and was often solved with just one person guessing letters.

I'd also like to remind people of this rule:
- This game is for all three CSI shows, please try not to have more than two quotes from the same series in a row.
I've noticed a lot of Vegas quotes in here again ;)

And now, having said all of that, I'd like a Y please :)

Las Vegas

C1: Ta--n- y--- -et --- a wa--?
C2: -n-w h-w m--h y-- ---e -y --tt-e -eta- ---, s- -'m ----n- h-m t- y-- as an -----e(-)wa-m-n- ---t.
C1: That -s s- th---ht---. N-w te-- me why y-- -ea--y st---e- -y. Y-- -he---n- -- -n me?
C2: N-.
C1: What'-e y-- hea--? Wh- ta--e- t- y--?
C2: See? Y--'-e -een -n the --- --- a wee- an- y--'-e a--ea-y -a-an---.
C1: When - was y--- ---ht han-, an- y--- -e-t, - a-ways -new that -- -t h-t the -an, that y--'- -e the -ne t- -et ---ty.
C2: Hey, that's the ---.

guessed letters: S,A,E,H,W,N,Y,T,M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back