CSI: Hangman #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
C1: I'm not -in-in- any --oo- in he-e. -esi--s, -o-- -o-ies wo--- ne-e- -it insi-e tha- -a-. Yo- -now, may-e, the pot was sto-en a-te- the -a-t. --ime -- oppo---nity?
c2: What a-- yo-, his -awye-? Whoe-e- sto-e the pot ha- a --n an- shot the -o-- o-- th- -asement -oo-.

Letters guessed: A , E, S, Y, N, T, O, I, H, M, W, P

i don't know why but I felt the need to post this. I still need one more letter to post. Because the "p" was for last night. And now we have M and G and I need one more. Ignore me. I sometimes feel the need to explain the obvious. It's annoying, I know.

OK everyone, yesterday things got a bit crazy in here. There were around 50 posts in one day? For a hangman thread? I'm not saying that I don't want people to play the game, but please, even if it's a new quote, before you request a letter have a think about how many times you've already posted in here that day.

i don't know why but I felt the need to post this. I still need one more letter to post. Because the "p" was for last night. And now we have M and G and I need one more. Ignore me. I sometimes feel the need to explain the obvious. It's annoying, I know.

I *think* from quickly scanning the thread that you need two more letters. M was already chosen last night and included in the update.

Which brings me to the rules. Here they are, all players: please read the rules before posting.

The main rules:
  • Each player can request no more than two letters per game.
  • Only 3 letter requests can be posted before each update. This makes it easier for the person updating the quote and helps to maintain an even pace.
  • The quote should not be updated before 3 letter requests have been posted.
  • Please post which show the quote is from to avoid confusion, and include the letters that have already been used with each update.
  • This game is for all three CSI shows and the quotes should be rotated, with an LV quote first, followed by Miami and then New York. If you don’t watch the show then you can always look up a quote.
Additional rules:
  • Please read the previous letter requests prior to posting to ensure that you don’t duplicate a letter.
  • If you have no intention of posting the next quote please don’t answer the previous one. There is no need to post the answer, someone else will do so.
  • When posting the answer please include the character names and the episode name.
  • Please wait for the original poster to confirm that your answer is correct before continuing with the game.
  • If the game goes dead for a period of 24 hours or more then anyone is free to continue the game in whatever way they feel is appropriate.

Greg: I'm not finding any blood in here. Besides, four bodies would never fit inside this car. You know, maybe, the pot was stolen after the fact. Crime of opportunity?
Warrick: What are you, his lawyer? Whoever stole the pot had a gun and shot the lock off the basement door.

From Gum Drops

Things got indeed a little hectic yesterday and I know it's partially my fault. So I apologize for that.
I'll keep a slower pace on this one. I promess.

That is correct Hush. Your turn :D
Sorry, Elsie. I didn't noticed that. I've been a little sloppy because I was in a hurry. Yes, the pace on the game yesterday was very fast. I barely kept up with the updates. It was my fault because I haven't slowed it down a bit by being late with the updates. People got very confused last night. I promise I'll be more careful.

Okay then, let's play :)

From Miami:

C1: ---, --- ---'- ---- -- -- ---- -----.
C2: ----, -'- ----. - ------ --, - -------. --- ----- ---.
C1: -'- ---. - ---'- ---- ---- - ----- ---- ---- -- --------- -------- -- --- -----.
C2: ----.

From Miami:

C1: -e-, --- ---'- ---e -- -- --me -l--e.
C2: E---, -'m ---e. - -e-ll- -m, - ---m--e. --- ----- ---.
C1: -'m ---. - ---'- ---- ---- - ---l- ---e ---e -- --me----- ----e-e- -- --- -----.
C2: ----.

Letters guessed: L, M, E

I know it:thumbsup:

Eric: Hey, you don't have to go home alone.

Cal: Eric, I'm fine. I really am, I promise, but thank you.

Eric: I'm not. I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you today.

Cal: Okay

Eric/Cal....."All In'

Great Epi, lots of E/C goodness:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back