CSI: Hangman #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are determined to get it figured out now, right? :D
C1: -'- n-t --n--n- any ----- -n -e-e. -es---s, ---- ----es ----- ne-e- --t -ns--e t--- -a-. Y-- -n--, -ay-e, t-e --t --s st--en a-te- t-e ---t. ----e -- -------n-ty?
c2: --at a-- y--, --s -a-ye-? ---e-e- st--e t-e --t -a- a --n an- s--t t-e ---- --- t-- -ase-ent ----.

Letters guessed: A , E, S, Y, N, T

^Double "I". Somebody needs to change. ;)

ETA: Gosh, what the heck! This thread is too quick for me. ;) And I've discovered I already guessed twice. So sorry... once more... just ignore me... :rommie:

C1: I'- not -in-in- any --oo- in he-e. -esi--s, -o-- -o-ies ----- ne-e- -it insi-e thA- -a-. Yo- -no-, -ay-e, the -ot -as sto-en a-te- the -a-t. --i-e -- o--o---nity?
c2: -hat a-e yo-, his -a-ye-? -hoe-e- sto-e the -ot ha- a --n an- shot the -o-- o-- the -ase-ent -oo-.

Letters guessed: A , E, S, Y, N, T, O, I, H

BonaTaylor don't give up! This is not a CSI worthy attitude! :p

Last edited:
Come on! Somebody, just one tiny little letter? I have to go to bed and I'd be sorry if I left it like it.

Don't worry, miss_blue, you can easily leave it like that for the next 8 hours. ;) Or even longer... ;) I for myself can't guess anymore (according to the rules) and I am having trouble coming up with that quote. Others might have that issue as well, so we usually have a break in the "flow" here and there. Really... don't you worry and sleep tight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back