CSI: Crime Scene Investigation--'Leave Out All The Rest'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

All right . . . I'll try this again.

About my comment on episode names and numbers - I didn't mean any offense, so if it came across that way I apologize. Actually, my older son Hunter has a brilliant memory as well - sometimes, much to my chagrin :D

About the phone call, I still think it's rude - although, to your point, necessary rudeness. To me, regardless of a person's profession, when you are having a conversation with someone and they shut you off to take a phone call it's an indication of where their priorities lay. That said, I don't think it's wrong that Grissom's job is his priority. It was just a date, after all. I think his taking the call said just that, and her leaving was her way of saying she wasn't willing to take a back seat to his job. Neither position is wrong - he didn't care about her enough to delay the call, and she didn't care enough about him to wait. I guess what I'm saying is - I might've left, as well.

About Lady Heather and Catherine - I was referring to both ladies, not to Heather and Grissom. Catherine and Heather had a conversation about their daughters and Heather told Catherine she'd be a great Dominatrix - which I agree with!