CSI clothes....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Aug 20, 2005.

1. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

My mom was making me a hoodie on that coffeehouse [or something like that] website. Its black and it says CSI on the pocket area [by the way its like a zip down hoodie sort of thing] and then it says forensics on the back. I should be getting it in the mail soon. I'll tell you how it turns out when I get it, then I'll give you the link so you can buy it too.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

my dad wont get me the only csi shirt in kmart!*scream*.. im ok(i think)

3. ClermontKid

ClermontKid Victim

*Link removed by Moderator as it is an advertisement*

4. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

There is a site where they print all sorts of CSI-related things onto t-shirts and the like, but I can't remember what it is. I got a 'bullet girl' t-shirt from there :D

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

whenever my grandparents or my uncle go out to Vegas they always get me some CSI gear. my grandparents got me a hat a few years ago that i still wear, a mug, 2 shirts(one is an offical show shirt), and a CSI badge keychain. my grandparents and uncle say it's hard to find CSI stuff out in Vegas for some reason.

i got an awesome CSI:NY t-shirt from NYC. it's navy blue with CSI written across the top, the police detective badge in the middle and then New York written at the bottom. on the back it says Crime Scene Investigator. in NYC there's not that much merch for this series. i see more Las Vegas merch than anything!!! weird right?

6. Point

Point Dead on Arrival

When my sister went out to Vegas to get married last spring, she brought me home a CSI Vegas hat. It's neat, though in the winter I prefer my BoSox hat, as it's a bit thicker. Still, I always wore the CSI hat at work, especially on Thursdays :)

In person I've never seen any other CSI merchandise (see plenty of Warcraft stuff, though...made me wish for a Horatio action figure, lol, though I'd imagine there probably is one somewhere).

7. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

My mom got me a T-shirt that says "I Love Watching CSI: Miami" on it... but i think she got it off ebay.. i haven't seen anything else anywhere. but my uncle did go to Las Vegas over the summer and he said he saw alot of CSI shirts and hats

8. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

My uncle and aunt went to Las Vegas and they brought me a CSI shirt :D I think Las Vegas is still the best place to find your CSI clothes and baseball caps ;)

9. jennis

jennis Dead on Arrival

I'm in Maine...so I dont believe I can buy anything in stores of CSI besides the dvd's unless I ebay :(

10. CSISneaky

CSISneaky Police Officer

I live in the UK and we dont have any CSI stuff in stores either and im not allowed an ebay account so im screwed lol :(

11. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Yeah i know what you mean, whilst internet bidding is all well and good, there can still be fakes etc and just because it says CSI half of the stuff is just the transfers that you can buy like FBI and Feds or the LVPD ones.

I do still want to get the offical stuff but all I've got is all of the dvd's that have been released in England and one or two magazines that i bought via internet auction sites.