CSI clothes....

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Aug 20, 2005.

1. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

i want a csi t-shirt aswell but they dont sell them anywhere where i live.

2. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Before i got my shirt off Ebay, i got so desperate that i decided to make my own t-shirt. I bought a plain black t-shirt from Wal-Mart and some heat transfer paper for dark shirts(which is a tad expensive but its worth it!) and put the CSI logo on it. It turned out amazing! I suggest this to anyone who can't get CSI merchandise shipped to them :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ya Thats an awesome idea! Iron-on paper is expensive though, there's a store in Kingston that you can take any pic and they'll put it on any shirt for you it's way cheaper than having to buy the iron-on paper and using the ink to put it on a shirt. There's probably many stores like that which you could find.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Just look under "screen printing" in the yellow pages of your phone book. Thats what it's called to do it.

5. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

i wanna csi t-shirt n then ill wear it to school to wind up mi media teacher lol

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ive gotten a pack for $5 (canadian), i dont remember if it was 5 or 10 sheets though. it worked well, i made a bunch for myself and my friends (non csi though, but now that ive gotten these ideas i just might!)
    ive also made tshirts by printing out a pattern or saying, cutting it out to make a stencil, and using fabric paint to make the design.

7. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

i havent seen any csi clothes in the uk im so gutted i seen this guy once he has a csi ny t-shirt on i asked him where he got it from but he couldent speak english or welsh!!!

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i really love the hat they have on the cbs store (the one that nick always wears) but it says the dont ship outside the us, is there a place where people in canada can get them, or are we just out of luck?

9. geekloverulesGSR

geekloverulesGSR Police Officer

I saw this lady in the mall wearing a CSI shirt and I wanted to give her a hug, but there was a child with her, and I didn't want to scare it.

10. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I have a CSI Jacket that my brother in law got at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas its actually really cool it says "Crime Scene Investigator" In the back and the front says "Las Vegas Crime Lab" on it,It actually looks like the ones they wear on the show, these are old pics but this is me wearing it
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/CatherineWillowsGrissom/Just%20Me/CSIJacketMel2smallsize.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/CatherineWillowsGrissom/Just%20Me/CSIJacketMelsmallsize.jpg
    and this is me wearing it LAST thanksgiving (of 2004)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/CatherineWillowsGrissom/Just%20Me/Thanksgiving2004Small.jpg

11. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

My grandparents bought me a CSI shirt when they went to Vegas last summer. I wore it to school and me and my partner-in-crime...fighting...carried my framed Billy Petersen picture around an two people like either mentioned how cool that was or that they were gonna steal it.

12. Caro86

Caro86 Rookie

is there any chance to get stuff like cloth or sth in germany (apart from ebay or amazon)? shipping's a bit...expensive :/

13. greenfieldcsi

greenfieldcsi CSI Level Two

It sucks that you canĀ“t buy csi-stuff where i live!(i live in the north of england!)..if i ever got o the states i am sooo gonna get csi t-shirt hat sweater...you name it!

14. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

There's other places to get CSI clothes,
    CSI: Mystix Butterfly
    T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, button, magnets and a lot of other stuff.

I forgot to add from what I understand they ship all over the world.

15. grissom4ever

grissom4ever Rookie

OMG! I am going to Chester :D

I have been after a csi t-shirt for ages and the ones on ebay are rubbish, really want a navy polo neck with csi in big letters on the back and the badge on the front, if anyone spots them anywere in the uk let me know.