Crossover : Horatio and Stella

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catwarfan, Nov 13, 2005.

1. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

ewwwwww no!!!!!
    big H best keep outta the way of big (mac taylor) cuz he will kick his ass if owt happens with them pair!!

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

orgasmicbilly, I strongly suggest that you read the Shipper Central Guidelines and the Announcements from TBonz - particularly this one:

If you don't like a ship, don't go into their thread just to post that you don't like them. Shipping is subjective and there ARE people who like this ship, so leave them alone to ship in peace and you do the same with ships you do like. Otherwise, you'll be slapped with a warning for Trolling.

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Just to confirm, the episode that H appears in with Stella is CSI:NY's Season 2 episode 'Manhattan Manhunt'.

If you're in the UK, Channel Five are airing this episode immediately after they show Miami's 'Felony Flight' in a few week's time. :)

4. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Thanks for the caps CalleighFan. Horatio and Stella surely have sparkage. Those two would light it up. :D

5. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Hi all! I too saw chemistry between them and I don't know... I'm in on this ship! It'd be great to see them work together again.

6. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

I remember watching that episode, I was lil' and didn't realise they were differentv shows so I was angry when I didn't see them together :( but I'm sure the relationship could work out if there was another pair up... they're in the same job, Horatio would never hurt Stella like angry, now dead ex-boyfriend whats-his-name and Stella and H make quite a good couple... yay!