Crossover : Horatio and Stella

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catwarfan, Nov 13, 2005.

1. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

Hey All,

I didn't see a post for these two so I must venture in. After watching the cross over between CSI Miami and CSI New York. I couldn't help but notice the chemistry between Stella and Horatio. My friend made sure to mention also that Horatio made sure to say goodbye to Stella. I think that there is potential here. What do you think of the pairing ? Is there potential. ? What would be a name for them ? Lets talk about them.

~Dayna~

2. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I'm so glad somebody else saw that!! Wow, a shipper from across the country...it would kill all the SMACed fans, but a stella horatio ship could be good. I usually say there should be at least three episodes to back it up, but that was with-out-a-doubt a ship in the making! Go stella Horatio... (SHOR??)

3. coriluvsH

coriluvsH Prime Suspect

i agree with you both .. i thought they looked great together ! :cool:

4. lament

lament Captain

I wondered how long it would take until someone started this! :lol: I admit I saw chemistry between them!!

5. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

there was defintitly chemistry, they were so cute together, i think that he was probably interested in her because, is it just me or does she really resemble yelina from miami. the only problem is they are really far apart.

6. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Yeah I've always thought she had a bit of a look of Yelina about her, and my mum says it a lot too.....that must be it!

7. CSI_in_training

I noticed that from the begining, it tood me two weeks to catch the actresses names to confirm they were not played by the same actress

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: Me too!

I love this idea, unfortunatly I am yet to see the episode! :eek: But I really do love the idea of them together!

9. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who saw something between Horatio and Stella. I agree that she does look like Yelina. I had to do a double take during the crossover. As for a name we have Stor. Thanks what about Hola or is that too close to Horatio and Yelina.

So it seems that there are not really more episodes to back up Horatio and Stella. How about we come up with a couple of suggestions for cases.

SPOILER (for those who haven't seen the crossover - mild spoiler)

I'm just doing this for people who haven't seen the cross over yet. What about the subpeona(sic ?) that Horatio was served? That seemed interesting. We all know that Horatio tracked a case from New York to Miami. Maybe something happened during that case and he has to return to New York. That way he could see Stella. :devil:

Any other ideas ?

~Dayna~

10. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Thanks for this thread. Thought I was the only one who sensed the tension and camaderie between the two.

11. CSI_in_training

It would be cool if Horatio had to go back to NY and got to be with Stella in the process!

Ps. I think it was Shor not Stor...just pointing it out :D

12. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

When Horatio talked about his trip to NY on "Nailed", I could have sworn he was a bit misty eyed. I bet he's missing Stella. He did wish to say goodbye to her.

13. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

Oops sorry I got carried away. I just love the idea of Horatio and Stella.

I think that he was misty eyed when he was talking about NY. So how can we get him to come to NY or Stella come to Miami. What scenarios could we suggest ?

~Dayna~

14. CSI_in_training

I would love it if Stella went to Maimii! that would be so cool! Maybe she'd stay??

15. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I camed up with 2 ideas:

Vacation: Stella made such an impression on him that he had to return NY to visit her.

OR

Mac ends up with that Rose girl and Horatio offers her a job in Maimi.