Crossover : Horatio and Stella

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catwarfan, Nov 13, 2005.

1. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I noticed they had alot of chemistry as well. I think they would make a cute couple if they were ever in NY or Miami together.

2. martini

martini CSI Level One

yes i saw it in NY/MIAMI the whole *click* to bad they are soo far apart ;) i would love for her to move to miami bring some new fire :devil:but is it me or does she kinda look like yelina? :rolleyes: i think our H man likes her

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

That, martini, is the point of this thread. we all see the chemistry in our lovely SHOR (the unofficial name of Horation/Stella love)! Welcome to the group!

4. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

Ok, so this started disappearing, and I don't want it to go! Any SHOR fans please come back!!

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

:D
    I'm a SHOR fan, even though everyone tries to penalize me for it XD

6. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Shor ROCKS. Count me in.

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Gosh, things in here have been quiet for a while.

A SHOR shipper just PMed me to remind me to add this cute cross-over couple to the list - which I've now done. Sorry it wasn't done before.

Now that the threads bumped up, maybe discussion can commence? Does anyone hope to see another cross-over ep between Miami & NY so we can see this couple together again? And what do you think/hope will happen?

8. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

No way!

Our Stalle should be matched to Mac or Flack! :D

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

lantiscod, you should know the rules of this forum by now. Please do not go into a ship thread simply to say that you don't like the pairing or that one of the characters would be better with someone else. Shipping is subjective and what floats someones boat may not necessarily float yours - that doesn't make it any less valid.

10. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

Sorry, catwarfan, if my word made you unhappy...

I didn't mean to ruin the ship. I do think it's okay! Just Joking! :D Well, if you let me kill someone first, I'll go with the ship~~ :lol:

11. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

lantiscod you are welcome if you are really a fan of Horatio and Stella as a pairing. If not then please don't post in here. That's all I have to say. This is for Horatio and Stella aka SHOR fans.

Thanks forensics girl for adding SHOR to the list. You did that really quick. I was just reading the shipper list last night and noticed that they weren't there. I'm still a huge fan of them. I was actually just about to go hunting to see where my thread went when I saw it had been moved up.

I would love to see another crossover between Miami and New York again. I really enjoyed the Darius case. I loved the chemistry between Stella and Horaito the first time. I also loved how Horatio made sure for Mac to tell Stella goodbye for him.

I could see another case maybe a parental kidnapping and Horatio follows the parent to New York and asks Stella for help. Maybe Stella could come down to Miami and work on a case with Horatio. Even right now Horatio is grieving for Marisol and Stella is dealing with what happended with Frankie. Maybe they could meet again and become close because of that.

I have a small one shot story of SHOR already done and I've got a couple more ideas. I've also added a ton of wallpapers to the Wallpapers #2 thread here or you can find them in my photobucket.

Anyone else a fan? I'd love to hear what you love about Horatio and Stella? What do you want to see happen with them.

Take Care,
    Dayna

12. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

That's what I like catwarfan! I mean it! I am sorry if any word from me makes you think I dislike the pair...

I really like tha way when a gentleman remembered to say thanks to the one who once did him a favor. For Horatio and Stella, I think it's sweet too... And yes, I mean the role, only the role...(coz you may read my dislike or complaints about the actor David Caruso somewhere)...but I do like the role, only the role, of Horatio when I first know Miami by watching season four...I dislike CD only coz I dislike his character/personality...hope this didn't make you thought I am one who dislike the role of Horatio...I just think CD is ruining the whole role of Harotio Cain...and the more I watch, the more I think so... But it has nothing to do with the roles...and I have claimed that I like the roles, both H and Stella! Indeed!

*dizzy* Hope I have made it clear... Well, if you think the person who only like the roles, NOT THE ACTOR (I mean CD), had better not appear on this thread... Okey, I respect your decision, coz the thread is started by you, and I promise I won't show here again... But if you think maybe, just maybe, I could appear here...as a fan who like both of the roles, I would like to see you all here again and posts more...with my honor as a fan of Horatio/stella ship...

Do I make it all clear now?

Whatever, thanks for leting me know your opinion and make mine here. :)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

14. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Which season was the crossover ep in? coz i aint seen it. season 4 of miami has only just started here so if it's in season 4 it hasn't shown yet. can someone clear that up 4 me? thnxs x

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Felony flight is the crossover episode :D

Season 4
    Title Original airdate Rating
    · From the Grave Sep 19, 2005 7.10
    · Blood In The Water Sep 26, 2005 4.89
    · Prey Oct 03, 2005 5.83
    · 48 Hours To Life Oct 10, 2005 7.41
    · Three-Way Oct 17, 2005 6.81
    · Under Suspicion Oct 24, 2005 7.94
    · Felony Flight Nov 07, 2005 8.78