Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Destiny

I should have just accepted it all along, and not fight this show. lol The Executive Producer Edward Allen Bernero, created my other favorite show Third Watch. So I guess it was only a matter of time ;).

I am kind of troubled by the news though about Garcia leaving to do the spinoff, and some cut backs on the show. (sigh) (shakes fist)

You're welcome and yes to fight the impossible is like hitting a brick wall after awhile you just get a headache and know you should've just used the door to the right. :lol:

As to Garcia, she isn't leaving to do the spinoff so breath. All she is doing is making guest appearences every so often on the other show. She will still be on the orginial in her normal Garcia self. ;) Sort of like Abby from NCIS when she goes to the LA show, or Vance from NCIS appears on both shows.

AJ will be written out of the show as the network didn't renew her contract, and Paget's contract negotations have her eps being limited to a certain amount. For instance if there is 22 eps she might be in 20 of them. I believe I posted the story somewhere a few pages back about this last part. ;)

CCA,welcome .;) I LOVE this show so if you need any help with an episode,let me know.But Destiny is our Encyclopedia here.:lol:

I was worried about Garcia but her role is sort of in the back so she will have time to do both.And I agree,we will have too watch the spin off now.

I am just in awe about how much you know,destiny.I do watch a LOT of TV but I almost never have facts about anything.But I guess that is why the message boards are so good.

Thanks electra ;) appreciate the welcome.

For some reason when I read the whole thing about Garcia and Emily I didn't read it correctly hahah I have to admit, so thanks for clearing that one up for me.

I'm already spoiling myself, which I probably shouldn't have done. Cause now all I want to do is watch Season 5. I have slowly but surely become a Hotch fan :D

Oh, a new fan who's a Hotch fan! Awesome!!! :thumbsup: Welcome CCA.

Hotch is so :drool: isn't he?

Destiny, thanks for confirming that Thomas said those quips to Matthew.:lol: The *Retweeting* is what sometimes confuses me. It can be hard to tell who said what.

I am just in awe about how much you know,destiny.I do watch a LOT of TV but I almost never have facts about anything.But I guess that is why the message boards are so good.
Aww thats nice of you too say. But trust me again when I get board see post number 36 of this thread. :lol: Bio's of the stars (right down to height) :D Did the samething in Flashpoint and I believe NCIS (or I was going to get to them next. :lol:

Destiny, thanks for confirming that Thomas said those quips to Matthew.:lol: The *Retweeting* is what sometimes confuses me. It can be hard to tell who said what.
Oh trust me I know what you mean, when I first decided to follow them I had no clue what "RT" even meant lmao, I had to look in their glossary to find out, that is sad. :shifty: But I am learning how they use the Retweets and how they themselves write up something in there.

CCA I have a question now that you are a new watcher, I don't know if you have seen the eps with Joe M (Rossi) if you have what is your take on him? Also we have this thing going about him in jeans, what are your thoughts on that. :D No I am not joking, ask anyone here. :lol:

Destiny really isn't joking, CCA. We have a running gag of the fact that Rossi only wears pants that are not jeans when Bad Things are going to happen, because there have only been... four times? (First appearance, technically Damaged, The Slave of Duty, and I'm pretty sure one other time.)

So why did nobody tell me that the cover art for the Season Five DVDs is badass? Because it is.

Heads up, its official *now breath and completely read* ;)

It's Official: Double 'Criminal Minds' Duty For Kirsten Vangsness Next Season

I hear Criminal Minds co-star Kirsten Vangsness' deal is done and she will be a regular both on the main series and on its upcoming spinoff Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, playing FBI computer analyst Penelope Garcia.

UPDATE: CBS just issued a press release confirming Vangsness' deal:

"LOS ANGELES - July 19, 2010 — Kirsten Vangsness, who stars as Penelope Garcia in the CBS drama CRIMINAL MINDS, will also join the midseason series CRIMINAL MINDS: SUSPECT BEHAVIOR as a series regular. Garcia, a computer wizard who helps research cases, will play the same role and support the "Suspect Behavior" BAU team headed up by Special Agent Sam Cooper, played by Academy Award-winner Forest Whitaker.

"In reality, the real BAU teams share analysts, so it made sense for us to combine the positions on TV," explained CRIMINAL MINDS: SUSPECT BEHAVIOR Executive Producer Chris Mundy. "On a personal note, Kirsten is amazing, both personally and professionally. Her talent will make our new series that much better both on screen and behind the scenes."
"I'm super excited to be invited onto the series," said Vangsness. "The cast is astounding and I love playing this character."

CRIMINAL MINDS: SUSPECT BEHAVIOR will star Forest Whitaker, Janeane Garofolo, Matt Ryan, Michael Kelly and Beau Garrett. CRIMINAL MINDS and CRIMINAL MINDS: SUSPECT BEHAVIOR are produced by ABC Television Studios in association with CBS Television Studios. The executive producers are Chris Mundy, Edward Allen Bernero, Mark Gordon and Deborah Spera."

Twitter Time:

MGG:
-Everytime a doctor takes my blood pressure they pause, look at the machine, look at me, and say "Wow you have really great blood pressure"
-Slept and dreamt of a beautiful mermaid returning from a safari with PTSD from eating too much lavander gelato perfume

-Slept and dreamt of a beautiful mermaid returning from a safari with PTSD from eating too much lavander gelato perfume

LOL! Oh, God! He's so hilarious!

Yay for Kirsten doing double duty. I still don't know how much I'll be able to get into the spin-off though.

Oh, a new fan who's a Hotch fan! Awesome!!! :thumbsup: Welcome CCA.

Hotch is so :drool: isn't he?
Aww thanks HnStetlerfan, heck yeah he is :drool: worthy!!! Espically when he gets all intense and scary haha I surrender!

CCA I have a question now that you are a new watcher, I don't know if you have seen the eps with Joe M (Rossi) if you have what is your take on him? Also we have this thing going about him in jeans, what are your thoughts on that. :D No I am not joking, ask anyone here. :lol:

:guffaw: :lol: thats great. Now I'm going to have to be on a lookout while watching the seasons, as to what do I think of him. I like him. I've seen more of his character then of Gideon, so everything so far he's pretty cool character. I just saw the episode (I started to look it up but found I couldn't find it and got lazy) where he was at a book signing in Cleveland and the 22 gets killed because she goes and investigates a crime scene. :( Felt bad for him.

Destiny really isn't joking, CCA. We have a running gag of the fact that Rossi only wears pants that are not jeans when Bad Things are going to happen, because there have only been... four times? (First appearance, technically Damaged, The Slave of Duty, and I'm pretty sure one other time.)

So why did nobody tell me that the cover art for the Season Five DVDs is badass? Because it is.

That's why I love message boards, fans can find stuff like that. Weather it be a certain catch phase, or blue jeans :D I love it.

As for the cover art, (looks away) I'm so half tempted just to skip to Season 5 lol no..bad Cody, bad!

So anybody read any fanfiction? I'm having trouble finding good Hotch stories. I think I found one, it turns out to be about Reid and I want to read Hotch whumpage :(

Welcome to the board CCA! :)

Wait, I didn't know about Rossi's pants/jeans! Very good eyes!

Congratulations to Kirsten! I will check out every episode of SB she's in!

I just saw the episode (I started to look it up but found I couldn't find it and got lazy) where he was at a book signing in Cleveland and the 22 gets killed because she goes and investigates a crime scene. Felt bad for him.
Ah, Zoe's Reprise. Good episode. Rossi got verbally bitch-slapped a couple times in that ep. It was amusing.

Wait, I didn't know about Rossi's pants/jeans! Very good eyes!
That, or I'm just really a dork, because I also noticed that Prentiss (or Paget) wears her watch backwards (with the face on the palm-side of the wrist).

I love that Garcia will be on both shows, but I'm still not sure if I want to watch it. British guy was kind of fun, but I'm still leery of him because of the flirting.

I will give the spin off a try but the cast has no chemistry.So different then the original.When they cases are not the best,the team moments save the episode for me.

I did not liked Hotch and Rossi when I started watching but now I love them,especially when they are together.

When Can we get season 5 DVDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back