Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thomas tweets:
    -I guess we all move on at this point, but I'm still mystified and disappointed...btw, we have the best fans around...

Paget Tweets:
    -Guys, AJ and I LOVE your amazing support but the bad guy (s, legal) in the situation wins either way. They are our friends. PLEASE WATCH CM!

Matthew Tweets:
    -95 mph deathrace back into the warm arms of manhattan
    -95 mph in the back of a cab. I never drive over 37.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL, Matthew sounds like me. I never like to go over 50.

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I just love Matthew. :lol: But I hope he uses a more reputable driving service the next time. I don't want to have to fear for his safety!

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey, guys. Do you have any link of the Criminal Minds Picture? I went to the IMDb to see the picture I like, they won't let me save it. I don't know where you can find it better picture.

5. Destiny

MGG Tweets:
    -American folk art museum oh how I missed you and your friendly wooden puppets
    -Dear Internet, i dedicate this quilt to you

PB (Retweeted this)
    Hitler Finds Out About @ AJCookOfficial & @ PagetPaget On Criminal Minds <--Priceless. I needed a laugh

Not alot being said tonight (as of this time) So Gia (Joe's daughter) says this (BTW I can use her as she guest starred on the show lol)
    -Table read...without a table.....script-in-lap read? That'll work...

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

7. Destiny

Apparently AJ has taken this well and is now being playful about it. She tweeted the following, and letting the fans know more of her thoughts.

AJ Tweeted:

-Ideas for JJ's exit...who's got 'em??? More funny, the better! FYI: You guys are so amazing. Words can't describe how kickass you all are!

8. Destiny

Okay Tweet mania lmao (btw no double post 24 hrs pasted lol) If you see (Note that is from me so as not have to edit names or have to post the full question to him)

JM:
    -Now this is funny.

-Can I just say how classy @ AJcookofficial and @ pagetpaget are dealing with this whole mess. I mean this is why we love them!!

-Not yet, in a couple of weeks. (NOTE: Question asked if first ep was filmed yet)

-Well Paget is still a regular for this season. (NOTE: regarding AJ & Pagets situation)

-Maybe @ pagetpaget and @ ajcookofficial should have their own show!!!!!

-What would be a good name for it? How about Two Kick Ass Hotties?

-I can see the promo now.."They were to good for the FBI, now their gonna fight crime their own way. It's "Ladies Night Out!"

-None taken. Mandy is a fine actor and did a great job on the show. (NOTE: apology regarding a comment about adding Gideon and Lola and call the show "Gideons Angels")

-Sometime next year. (NOTE: regarding walk of fame star)

TG:
    -My dog Ursa doesn't like the new iPhone flash!

MGG:
    -Surprise blind date

-The Natural History Museum is probably my favorite museum in all of NY

-Starstruck and too scared to say hello to the great jonathan ames (one of my favorite writers) he's wearing flourecent pink argyle socks

KV:
    @ JoeMantegna I want to guest star on that show (NOTE: Regarding comment about Gideons angels, someone suggested Rossi's angels)

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The pic Joe posted- OMG that's kind of funny. Poor anchor man though. :lol:

Thomas' dog is a cutie. My dogs do the same thing during the day time when I take their pics (without the flash). It's like they're thinking "if I close my eyes, it's like I'm not really in the pic" LOL.

By the way, that pic of the ladies posted recently... I think it was posted by Kirsten, anyway in the pic AJ has on a white t-shirt that says "creative reasons" on it. :lol:

10. Destiny

Twitter time

JM:
    -Maybe they should do something lighter? Like a sitcom. [NOTE: referring to the AJ and Paget show mentioned above]
    -How about "Salt and Pepper" two ex-FBI agents turned chefs in a lower Manhattan restaurant. Or are the ex FBI????? [NOTE: again reference to the joke about AJ and PB doing their own show]

MGG:
    -As far as I'm concerned there are really only two sports; boxing and badminton

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Destiny, thanks so much for continuing to collect and post the Tweets (as well as other info). There have been so many times I've come in here, and gotten to see tweets I hadn't seen yet. :)

12. Destiny

You're welcome, I consider them part of the news world. ;) So I post them. at this rate I might join twitter just to make it easier. :lol:
    Incoming tweets lmao.

AJC:
    -@ JoeMantegna Love it! Restaurant needs to be called "Creative Reasons".Love ya babe! See you soon. [NOTE: RE: Joes tweet "Salt and Pepper" posted above]

-Loving all of your ideas!! Thanks for the laugh. I'm doing really well. Great things are happening!!! Have a wonderful long weekend. xoxo

KV:
    -Um. I just got a copy of the @ juxtapoz mag w/ the interview I did of @ GUBLERNATION I AM SUPER EXCITED I AM PUBLISHED I FEEL FANCY...

-I am currently even more in love w/ the gube and the rest of my CM tribe by association....

-Read that s***-- @ GUBLERNATION is super radtastically dorkfully cool and it shows, I think my questions and intro and good too [NOTE: I edited the swearing]

-And @ ajcookofficial @ pagetpaget @ JoeMantegna @ GibsonThomas are also radtastical but they are super slick awesome cool instead of dorky

-Coffee induced twittering finished. For nowsies.

13. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

The sad fact of Hollywood is that stuff like this happens all the time. It stings but it's sadly part of the scene. At least she's being allowed to finish her storyline.

14. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the tweets,destiny.The cast looks relaxed and easy going.:)

Does anyone find weird that Reid does not have an email account? He seems like the nerdy guy to me.

15. Destiny

Twitter Time

JM:
    -Happy Birthday to @ vangsness She is the total bomb! Luv you honey and see you soon! [NOTE: That would be Kristen aka Garcia]
    -RT @Gibsonthomas: As Joe Mantegna says "it's Ringo's world, we just live in it!" all I gotta do is act naturally...!
    -Happy Birthday to my pal Ringo. He told me he was a Criminal Minds fan!
    -We start filming next Thursday. It won't be the same without AJ. [Note:Reponding to a comment]
    - I think we all know that the Goob marches to his own drum. [Note:Reponding to a comment]

TG:
    -Ringo's 70 tomorrow! For his birthday he asks us at noon tomorrow, stop, flash his double peace sign & say "peace and love, peace and love"
    -As Joe Mantegna says "it's Ringo's world, we just live in it!" all I gotta do is act naturally...!

MGG:
    -I do drink alot of coffee and eat alot of sour patch kids though so I'm kind of a badass

KV:
    -whoops again I did your handle wrong. I'm left handed so my brain doesn't like spelling [NOTE: Responding to a comment]
    -OMG All these birthday wishes from pals known and unknown from so many places around our planet! I feel the love and I slam it back hard 2 u
    -I never get sick of this pic RT@ JoeMantegna Happy Birthday to my pal Ringo!

Thats it for now. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.