Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You're welcome..

Schedule for the show, what is coming up..

03/31/10 (#508) Outfoxed (REPEAT)
    04/07/10 (#518) The Fight (NEW)
    04/14/10 (#519) Rite of Passage (NEW)

AND IF YOU MISSED IT:
    4/21/10 (#509) 100 (REPEAT) - Remember the Tissues. :(

Cross-over Episode
    Air Date: Wednesday, April 07, 2010
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#518) "The Fight"

HOTCH AND HIS AGENTS JOIN FORCES WITH ANOTHER BAU TEAM TO SOLVE A SERIES OF MURDERS IN SAN FRANCISCO. - The BAU team travels to San Francisco to investigate the murders of several homeless men and teams up with a separate group of BAU operatives who are working another case they think is connected. - SSA Aaron Hotchner and his team investigate the murders of several homeless men in San Francisco and coordinates their efforts with another team of BAU agents who are working on another case that appears to be connected.

Academy Award, Golden Globe and Emmy Award-winning actor Forest Whitaker guest stars as Special Agent Sam Cooper, and Academy Award and Golden Globe Award-winning actress Mary Steenburgen guest stars as Director Beth Griffith.

Guest Cast:
    Sam Cooper... Forest Whitaker
    Mick Rawson... Matt Ryan
    Prophet... Michael Kelly
    Gina LaSalle... Beau Garrett
    Director Beth Griffith... Mary Steenburgen
    Bell... Jason Brooks
    Ben McBride... Jason Wiles
    Jane McBride... Alexa Nikolas
    Leslie McBride... Lesley Fera
    Detective Ekler... Kelvin Han Yee
    Detective Ganz... Scott Allan Campbell
    Nelson G... Felix Solis
    Coroner... Howard S. Miller
    Suspect... Eric B. Gerleman

Pic 1 Pic 2, Pic 3,
    Pic 4, Pic 5, & Pic 6

Okay fixed, but If you can't see a pic click here

Air Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2010
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#519) "Rite of Passage"

THE BAU TEAM PROFILES A SERIAL KILLER WHO TARGETS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TRYING TO CROSS INTO THE UNITED STATES. - The BAU team heads to Texas to track a serial killer targeting illegal immigrants attempting to make safe passage into the U.S. - The BAU travels to Texas to capture a serial killer who is targeting illegal immigrants trying to cross the U.S. border at Terlingua.

Guest Cast:

GUEST CAST: Deputy Boyd... Mike Doyle
    Jose... Joseph Lucero
    Man... Jaime Alvarez
    Sheriff Ruiz... Marlene Forte
    M.E... Lyn Mahler
    Omar... Kurt Caceres
    Coyote #1... Eduardo Ambriz DeColosio
    Mother... Kristen Alaniz
    Young Boy... Nathaniel Pena
    Deputy Gentry... Alex Quijano
    Deputy Gannon... Casey Nelson
    Richard... Justin Huen
    Marion... Elena Campbell-Martinez
    Evidence Tech... Shannon McClung
    Father... Parvesh Cheena

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I doubt many fans will miss Tamara, but it was sloppy of them to introduce that storyline only to drop it later. :rolleyes: That's the kind of thing Miami does, and it's dropping in the ratings, so CM's writers need to work on getting CM's writing solid again. They need to bring back the team-as-family-unit feel to the show again as well as more interesting Unsubs like the kind we had in previous seasons. Because when I think about the type of Unsubs we've seen in past seasons and compare them to the kind we've been getting in the *second half* of this season, the ones from the second half are almost a cure for insomnia. :rolleyes: The suspense and feeling of true danger has been absent. A lot of the eps have just felt too unrealistic or something, IMO.

Destiny, I couldn't view the third pic you posted of the April 7th episode. There's another couple new pics on another board that show Prentiss and Morgan on top of a roof as if they have been chasing an Unsub. Yes, please, please give me some chase scenes that feel real and are suspenseful!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've been catching up with Criminal Minds through re-runs and I'm really impressed. I'd have to say my favorite character is Reid (I always seem to fall for the really hot geeks) :lol:

4. Destiny

Well I fixed it but if you still can't see it I am adding in the link to the page.

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I can see the pic now. :) Aw, HOTch. I can never get enough of that man. :drool:

6. electra

electra Pathologist

I am a Hotch girl,too.:) But to be fair ,I like every character.Rossi used to annoy me but now I can relate to his chatacter better becouse I like his interactions with Hotch and Emily.He gives like an edge to the team that I like.

Welcome Teddybear,As you can see I am absolutely obssesed with this show.

Thanks for the spoilers,destiny.

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

From what I've been reading on different forums/boards Rossi used to annoy a lot of people till he finally won them over. All except some that is, who miss Gideon and seem to take it out on poor Rossi that Gideon is gone. I love both characters. I thought Gideon was great, but I really love Rossi and his relationship with Hotch. And I like it when Rossi and Emily interact, too. They were just great in "Demonology".

8. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

I agree almost everyone seemed not to like Rossi at first, but I have liked him from the start, i actually prefer him to Gideon even though Gideon is great, although I think it is due to the fact I didnt start watching till end of Season 1.And i think Emily and Rossi have one of the best relationships on the show

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree. I liked Gideon, but I liked Rossi from the beginning (probably due to the fact that I like the actor)... and I prefer Rossi to Gideon too, as great as Gideon was. When I first heard they'd casted Joe Mantegna for CM, I literally went "Holy crap! That's brilliant!" So I was psyched for his introduction into the show from the very beginning. I was familiar with him because of the movie "Airheads", which he rocked in. "There's a saying: If it's too loud, you're too old." hehehe. :D

10. electra

electra Pathologist

I started watching the show during season 4 and later catched on DVD the rest and I liked Gideon Better.Now overall I can say that Rossi is more a team player then Gideon.While Gideon lacked social skills(Like when Elle was attacked),Rossi is someone that can give great advice to Hotch,Morgan,Emily or anyone.The only difference is Reid.Gideon was like a father to him and it seems like Rossi is distant with him.

I also did not liked Emily much at first and now is is my favorite female lead character on a crime show.

11. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I prefer Rossi to Gideon. Joe just seems to gel with the cast more.

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm a new fan to Criminal Minds. My favorite are Hotch and Rossi. I like Gideon, but he is not my favorite.

13. Destiny

Welcome to the show and the thread NicknGrissom, we have lots of info and spoilers (tagged of course) if that interests you. Usually more info then needed but I get bored and when I do I hunt for info on different shows. :lol:

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Welcome NicknGrissom. :) As you can probably tell from my banner, Hotch and Rossi are my favorites, too. I also liked Gideon very much. I think you're going to get more addicted the more you watch the show.

15. Destiny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.