Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

2. athens

athens Coroner

About the victims running from the car...that was my reactions and thoughts as well..It was kinda stupid but ok..

The next episode seems like a good one.

I noticed that a lot of tv.com 's top episodes for the show are Reid centered.And I too think that we get more episodes about Reid than any other member of the team.I love Reid but I would also appreciate more episodes focusing on the other characters as well.;)

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Timothy Carhart Detective Quinn ... is the actor and how could you forget him, he played Eddie Willows on LV. ;)

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh shush. I figured it out eventually. It's been so long since I've seen any earlier episodes that I completely forgot what he looked like.

Woot, two hours. I am curious why the UnSub is leading them to Canada, though. Do they even have jurisdiction at all?

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Sorry I haven't been in this thread before but I'm a longtime viewer of Criminal Minds and my mind has seemed to turn to mush! :alienblush: Since I seem to have forgotten Is this weeks ep the season finale like most (if not all) of the other CBS shows? I'd just like to know if everything I watch is going into reruns at the same time so I can get depressed about nothing new to watch until next September. :lol:

Susan

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Nope, tomorrow is a regular episode and then next week is the two-hour season finale starting at nine. That's actually the reason that CSI:NY's finale is this Thursday- to make room for Criminal Minds due to scheduling errors and problems caused by a presidential address.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thank you. Everything I watch (surprisingly) is on CBS and with so many of them ending this week I developed a blond moment (thankfully I am blond so I can :lol:) and couldn't for the life of me remember.

:shifty: The president has been screwing up my TV viewing all year! :shifty:

Susan

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yep, me too. My family jokes that my brunette cousin is more blond than me most of the time, though. :lol:

I just want to know why he has to talk so much. And why it has to be on CBS. That's where my shows go, dammit!

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

~Why yes, you did catch something. DEATH!
    ~"What the hell is going on?"
    ~Emily, this is partially politics. You should understand. Or is that why you're annoyed?
    ~I wonder if Morgan and Prentiss are wondering who volunteered them for HAZMAT?
    ~Speaking of HAZMAT, I got to watch them collect a concentration of bug chemicals from my aunt's neighbor's backyard. They didn't have to wear those white suits, but there were certainly a lot of people there. Four firetrucks, one HAZMAT truck, two fire police cars, one off-duty fireman, and two ambulances.
    ~Erm... paranoia there Jaje? Something tells me Henry won't be going outside for a while.
    ~Penelope! You aren't inside your cave!
    ~Hee. I love when Prentiss is sarcastic in regards to her own safety. She certainly doesn't want to be poisoned, but that doesn't mean that she's going to ask nicely.
    ~Dude, this poison is ridiculous.
    ~JJ, you're going to make me cry. Stop doing that. Oh, and Hotch? Do you not remember specifically trying to call your wife when terrorists were going to blow up the mall her and your son were supposed to be at? I think her calling Will and saying "Do me a favor, stay inside please" would be okay. I understand "blackout". Do you understand "hypocrite"?
    ~Hee. You wouldn't happen to be one of those alpha males, would you, Dave?
    ~Secretive? It's Emily?
    ~"Preparedness" sounds like it's a fake word. It's probably not, but it still sounds weird.
    ~Hey, Army Guy, who volunteered you for that job?
    ~BAD REID! NO WALKING INTO POISONOUS BUILDINGS!
    ~I love Morgan's reaction shot. At first it's annoyed anger, and then it slowly starts to become realization.
    ~How interesting. They're really avoiding having to bring Will back, aren't they?
    ~Aw, Morgan's worried about his little brother.
    ~Oh, the doctor's dead. When did that happen.
    ~Rossi, Emily's the older sister on the team. She has to want to break the rules. It's her job.
    ~Emily so wants to tell him that it's anthrax. Rossi, you're lucky that you have a good professional relationship with her, because she so would've "forgotten" protocol if you didn't.
    ~Dude, this episode wants me to cry, doesn't it? First JJ, then Reid.
    ~HEE! Morgan's, like, "No thank you!"
    ~Double HEE! "Don't "Emily" me!"
    ~Oh, we here at Criminal Minds hate subways, don't we?
    ~ArmyGuy? Don't contradict the team.
    ~Morgan is still annoyed for not being with Reid.
    ~Is ArmyGuy bullshitting? If it works, I'm all for it.
    ~Hah! You're a moron, UnSub.
    ~I love the professional relationship that Emily and Dave have.
    ~Emily, you might not like lying, but you know that you have to. And wishing that you didn't have to lie to people doesn't make you naive.
    ~And the parents call their sons.
    ~Reid wins.
    ~Oh, that's comforting. So the US could kill all of us in about five seconds.

GRADE: A+. Great team moments, great character moments. I liked the theme that touched on how far across the line you can go.

Well, that's certainly creepy.
    PIGS! AH! THE TEAM INVESTIGATES SWINE FLU!
    (Yeah, right.)

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Tears started rolling down my cheeks when Reid was talking to Garcia.

Can I just say how much I love Morgan. :drool:

I laughed when Rossi said Emily, like she was in trouble. Don't Emily me...that was great.

Damn you CBS....you made me cry, again. :scream:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What happened to the little kids? They never said. And what about the doggies? Did it kill them too? they only showed the adults die.

Woman: You never missed Sunday School did you?
    Reid: Actually, I never went. :lol:

Garcia: I will my babies to come back to me. :lol: and Aww.

Aww Reid is making me cry.

Continuity- Reid doesn't want to take any narcotics cause of his past addiction due to Tobias.

Garcia: Nothing, my doves. hehe.

Reid to Morgan: I'm about to get naked so they can hose me down. Is that really something you want to see? :guffaw:

"Don't Emily me." haha.

The General: I'll give credit where it's due. I'm glad I listened to you. :lol: Well, hello there, Dr. Seuss! :lol:

Rossi: I'm sorry for Emily-ing you. :lol:

Holy crap! That's a lot of stuff they had locked up in that place.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  12. athens

athens Coroner

That was one fine episode :D..

The fact that JJ wanted to protect Henry was so realistic and I loved the scenes with her talking on the phone with Will[?]and Hotch with Jack.Moreover,I've come to like Emily's and Dave's friendship.It was really touching of Reid to want his mother to hear his voice if something bad happened to him.

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I know! When he threw the powder in the air at the beginning I went "But what about the dogs?!?! ...I mean... the humans..."

The whole thing with Rossi and Emily cracked me up. Because the "Don't Emily me" scene reminded me of, like, almost a father/daughter dynamic. I can see my dad saying something in that exact same tone, and I'd probably respond just like Emily did. :lol:

I loved this episode. Which is saying something for CM, because even their bad episodes are usually better than the average episode of other shows (and it was much better than CSI:NY last night).

14. athens

athens Coroner

Maybe the dogs didn't get infected at all.
    GregNickRyanFan I believe that those who actually died were both children and grown ups.It would be more dramatic to see the death of a child in that particular episode.

There are episodes you get a little bit bored with -especially if you are tired when you watch them- but in general they make pretty good and decent episodes every time.

15. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

This was a good episode. I got worried about Reid but I am glad he's ok. I understood Emily and JJ's frustration, especially JJ's she has a chlid at home it is only natural she would want to keep him safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.