Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could too only it wouldn't be red and black highlights, it would be something like purple and turquoise/teal highlights. :lol:

Awww, Garcia's hair is always awesome. I wish I could get mine in the twist-y things (That is the word, right?) like she does. Those are cool.

I was officially creeped out with the last Criminal Minds episode. Do not get me wrong, the show usually impresses me with the storylines but I was shocked that someone so litte could do something like that. Sociopathic behaviour is severe, and overall it was a well-written but sad episode.

OMG! Alec O'Laughlin is really freaking me out as this deranged, psycho, serial killer. OMFG he put bread in his bullet wound!!! I love Alec, but Mick St. John was normal (other than the fact that he drank blood and lived forever). Alec is such a great actor to pull this off!!! Man, I hope he doesn't kill that little boy!

*gasp* CM is on the second page??

~OCD!
~Well that's creepy. Help the innocent people, then go and kill a woman.
~Kind of a weird look. Like a smoker trying to quit that gives in and takes a cigarette.
~Garcia looks a little off-put by the prospect of going to Buffalo. But you might get to ride in the plane again!
~Moonlight was awesome. Sometimes you really suck, CBS.
~*laughs* Hee, Prentiss is victim. And oddly enough the only woman on the team that doesn't match the victimology.
~Oh, she's so dead.
~Click click click click click click click click click...
~Reid hanging out with the girls, like he usually does.
~"I love you Reid, but the stuff you find fascinating is sad." :lol:
~Is that the blindness click thing? Ecolocation?
~Oh, look who's right.
~Erm... It's like he didn't even feel it. Curious.
~Although it's hard to feel at all sympathetic for that jerk.
~Okay, that's not going to help, buddy. Seriously.
~Watched his mother die.
~"I wish he killed me." The reaction shot it awesome. Alex O'Loughlin is awesome.
~I almost started writing comments in the open box for the CSI:NY episode next.
~Rossi is being less AngerManagementLad lately. It's a better fit for you, dude.
~"Tell Hotch we're on route, I love you." Emily's the only one that remembers to thank you, Pen, isn't she?
~Hotch, you don't really want to watch this, do you?
~"Never wish to die."
~No answer. Because he already knows.
~Aw, Prentiss gives Morgan a comforting pat on the shoulder. Because my team is a family, and they support each other.

GRADE: A. It helps that Alex O'Loughlin is awesome.

NEXT WEEK: Car crash! It's not like I hope that some poor team member is in the car with Hotch. :shifty: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" :lol:

HE PUT BREAD IN HIS BULLET WOUND AND THEN WRAPPED IT WITH SARAN WRAP!!!! WTF???? :wtf: I REALLY THOUGHT FOR A SECOND THAT HE WOULD KILL THE BOY. I THOUGHT THAT VINCENT WAS JEALOUS OF THE BOY BECAUSE HE WASNT ABLE TO SEE HIS PARENTS MURDERED AND HE DID. THANK GOODNESS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. WHAT A CREEPY EPISODE! :eek: THANK YOU CBS FOR BRINGING ALEC BACK! WHY THEY CANCELED MOONLIGHT, I'LL NEVER KNOW. HE REALLY NEEDS TO GET A NEW SHOW! :thumbsup:

The bread thing was just weird. How exactly was that supposed to do anything? He was going into a complete rushing tailspin, wasn't he? What's interesting is that what the team said about police presence causing him to leave was actually incorrect. There was police presence, we saw it, but Vincent had to stay because of the kid.

By the way, squinn, it's Alex O'Loughlin.

I cringed when he was shoving bread into his wounds -- it just looked painful. It was a good episode. Im always impressed with this show.
Was I the only one who thought the end was sad? I cried. Don't ask my why :lol: I don't know if it was Stanley who I felt for, or if it was Vincent when he held his hand & said "you taught me how to see". It was just sad, & when Stanely was crying asking Yummi-Man ( stumped with the name -Shemar's character) if he killed his Mom & he was touching his face. Uh, it really got to me. :(

Is there any finale gossip? I don't usually keep up with spoilers for this show, but Im curious to know what the gang is in for. :)

I cried a little at the end with the scene with Derek and the boy. The look on Derek's face and he didn't want to answer the kid's question... and then the boy crying. Aww...

BTW, I loved Garcia's comment about the girl in the video wearing a sweater she hasn't seen since Flashdance. :lol:

I cringed at the bread in the wounds, too. More than painful, that's gross, and the entire time I couldn't stop thinking about how unsanitary that was... :lol:

Good episode. :)

Derek and the boy.
Derek! Thank you.

BTW, I loved Garcia's comment about the girl in the video wearing a sweater she hasn't seen since Flashdance. :lol:
That was hilarious. I love her. :p

and the entire time I couldn't stop thinking about how unsanitary that was... :lol:
I kept wondering if there was mustard or mayo on it. :lol:

about the bread thing, my mom said that she thinks he did it because stale bread will mold, mold is penicillian. she thinks in his twisted, psycho way it was to help heal the wound. it makes sense, but in a strange sort of way. also, i was wondering how realistic the echolocation thing was and my mom also said she saw an article about it and it is being used by blind people to get around. sure enough i found an article about it on wikipedia. i honestly had never heard of it! way to go, mom!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_echolocation

Yeah, we learned about the echolocation thing in Human Bio. It works, but it's not entirely reliable because smaller things are harder to pick up. I always thought it was so weird. I guess if you're trained to read it it makes sense, but if I was to close my eyes and make clicking noises I'd just hear clicking noises.

Repeat!Comments. Brothers in Arms

~Rookie, don't annoy your partner. He'll just totally kick your butt with stuff you're supposed to know.
~He won't be able to put that info in to use, unfortunately.
~I'm so glad JJ's back. I'd forgotten how much I dislike you.
~Part of the deterrent, but also unhelpful.
~The team has had that sentiment before, Lieutenant. They'll kick your ass and not care how much you whine about them. No other team can make "Go to hell" sound respectful like my team.
~Oh, great. Now none of them'll want to answer calls. Anybody have some kevlar?
~Dude, don't go places alone. Have you learned nothing?
~Poor cop guy. Hey, you have PTSD, now you can join the BAU.
~Lieutenant eats his words, because he was being a jerk.
~Go away news peoples.
~Who cares if the cops arrest him? Then the BAU can work while LieutenantGuy is out of the way.
~Older Sister gets to go with Mom while Dad goes to help Older Brother.
~Hotch starts to talk then Emily kind of cuts him off. For some reason I smirked. It might have been slightly influenced by the double-dose of kevlar.
~Yeah, if by "apprehend" you mean "throw out a window".
~Prentiss and Hotch mini-conferencing, because they know that this isn't going to play out very well.
~Reid, that Lieutenant is much larger than you. You're lucky that he's not in the mood to kill you.
~"Yeah, I feel ya, but we're still taking you in." You're trying to make me like you with your newfound sarcasm, aren't you, Lieutenant?
~Put a target on Hotch's back, because he has four guns protecting it.
~I pointed this out when talking about The Big Wheel. Prentiss is the only one that ever thanks Garcia.
~Or it could not. Just saying.
~BAU FTW! And then not, because no one's safe on Criminal Minds. Although I doubt those cops really give a damn.
~Morgan with the son, aw.

Last edited:
about the bread thing, my mom said that she thinks he did it because stale bread will mold, mold is penicillian.
Hm. I suppose that's possible.
I suspect he did it because bread is absorbant & would've helped control the bleeding - the saran wrap tightly fit around him put pressure on the wound which also helped with the blood loss. Apparently it didn't help enough though. ;)

about the bread thing, my mom said that she thinks he did it because stale bread will mold, mold is penicillian.
Hm. I suppose that's possible.
I suspect he did it because bread is absorbant & would've helped control the bleeding - the saran wrap tightly fit around him put pressure on the wound which also helped with the blood loss. Apparently it didn't help enough though. ;)

Well, it gave him a couple more hours which is what he wanted. I think he knew he would die, but he just wanted long enough to spend the boy's birthday with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back