Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny: Hey, writers, take it easy, alright? I'm kinda sick of being the one who always gets stuff done to him like being thrown off the Empire State Building or something.
Writers: Empire State Building? . . . Hmm . . . *run off to write next episode*
Danny: Hey!

Yes, lame, isn't it? :)

^No that's good! If anyone is going to be in danger of being thrown off the Empire State Building, it's so Danny. Next season, I'm sure he'll get tied to the subway tracks or something. :lol:

*rubs hands together wickedly* Ah yes, it's only a matter of time before some crazy person starts to stalk Danny and manages to kidnap him, and then when they're in danger of getting caught, they are willing to toss him off of the Empire State Building rather than let him go...The writers should allocate a few episodes for us to write each season. ;)

Anywho, back to the picture. :D
My first thought was "Stop in the naaaaame of looooove," but since jorja fan86 got there first, I'll have to come up with a new one...*thinks*...Ah, here we go:

DANNY: Whoa Flack, put the gun down, you misunderstood me--I love you, I'm just not in love with you.

:rolleyes: Hey, I tried. :p

Danny: Hey, writers, take it easy, alright? I'm kinda sick of being the one who always gets stuff done to him like being thrown off the Empire State Building or something.

Brilliant!! :D Ooh and the love/in love thing with Flack is so kute!!

Danny: No really, I don't need to see you all naked!

(Am I playing this right? LOL)

t6.jpg

Did you ever have that dream where you are directing traffic in your underwear? What? It's not a dream?

Oh my gosh jorja fan, I just read your caption! That is HILARIOUS! :)

Oh my gosh jorja fan, I just read your caption! That is HILARIOUS! :)

Awww thanks hehe I try my hardest to make people laugh. Which was it though...the first one or second one.

LMAO! 'Possum that was great..here's my attempt..

Danny (to the writers) "I'm sorry but my fans deserve no less than a 5 minute, soapy shower scene in the next episode."

Hahaha! OMG I was laughing so hard when I read that ^^ . Don't really know why, cuz I should have been dreaming . . . Alright, Fred! I'm stopping! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back