Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkes: Can you notice the ketchup stain on my shirt?
Danny: Are you kidding me? It sticks out like Michael Jackson at a slumber party.*

*I hope I didn't offend any MJ fans with that comment. I really respect MJ and I know he didn't do anything.

Hawkes "See Danny, my example perfectly illustrates why the myth has perpetuated!"

Danny "Hate to break it to you Hawkes, but MY example disproves your *quote fingers* myth."

Blur guy behind Danny : Alright,last call for orders!!!

Hawkes : So, what say you,Danny? You think Mr.Digestive System can handle another Cheese Burger?

Danny : You gotta be kidding me.... What do you have for a stomach? Expandable rubber???

Danny: I think you overheated the wax. You should have gotten it done professionaly anyway..

Hawkes: But the salons charge so much, and all the girls there give me funny looks.

Danny: Thats only because you cry.

Hawkes: But it hurts!

Danny: *smug look* A real man can stand the pain.

Aiden: *chokes from somewhere off camera*

Danny: I think you overheated the wax. You should have gotten it done professionaly anyway..

Hawkes: But the salons charge so much, and all the girls there give me funny looks.

Yikes, those bikini waxes are rough!

That is so funny :lol:

Hawkes: So what do you think? Nice belly button ring?

Danny: Yeah, so totally flatters your skin tone. Sparkly.

Angie

(Sigh) time for a new one:
csiny_209_136.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back