Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I agree, jkladis is the winner hands down. This guy is hilarious and he needs to post more.

Thank you, thank you very much.

I'm here everyday. Except Sundays, Wednesdays, bank holidays, cloudy days, double coupon days and those Jewish holidays that get mentioned on the news.

;)

^So that's pretty much everyday huh heh heh. Are you full Greek or half or...I'm just wondering 'cause I'm half and your name sounds Greek. Seriously though we need you around. I have another caption for fun...

Danny: So I'm thinking of getting a chin job. What do you think.
Mac: Uhh...I'm not the right person to talk to.

All Greek, U.S. Citizen. Parents were "off the boat".

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. In fact, someone said I have too much time on my hands. How dare they know my schedule better than I?

Danny: Okay, Mac, who am I?
Mac: *sigh* The Don Corleone bit is getting old.
Danny: Damn!

^ I agree, jkladis is the winner hands down. This guy is hilarious and he needs to post more.

Thank you, thank you very much.

I'm here everyday. Except Sundays, Wednesdays, bank holidays, cloudy days, double coupon days and those Jewish holidays that get mentioned on the news.

;)

What about snow days?

Angie

I will certainly not be here on a snow day, we don't have that much snow days, so if we do we have to enjoy it :)

Holland sucks :p

Danny:Yo, Mac. Do you mind playing A CURE FOR THE ITCH by Linkin Park for me?

LOL... That was bad...

Sorry guys for abandoning this for a while... I didn't mean to...

The Internet was kinda down here so I can't post new ones...

TO ALL WWE FANS: REST IN PEACE EDDIE GUERRERO...

Aight, I am back, yet in grief for my fave WWE Smack Down Star, Eddie Guerrero's death (I STILL can't believe he's dead!!)...

Here's the new one

Peeps, I've got a caption for that...

(Danny plays a tape recorder with his recorded rap)

DANNY: Listen to this, Stella.
-Tape recorder- : MY NAME IS DANNY AND I AM NEAT/ I LOVE PRETTY GIRLS AND I LOVE TO EAT/ I MADE THIS RAP FROM MY MIND/ AND I AM VERY VERY KIND/ I LIKE TO DRIVE FAST IN FANCY CARS/ AND CHICKS DIG ME LIKE CHOCOLATE BARS/ YOU SAY I'M BAD/ BUT I AM GOOD/ SO SHUT UP NOW/ AND EAT SOME FOOD...
DANNY: So, whaddaya think?
STELLA: Er- You made no mistake in being a CSI...

Now, for some serious matter for WWE fans:
REST IN PEACE, EDDIE GUERRERO... WE WILL SURELY MISS YOU

VIVA LA RASA!!!

Stella: Danny, you sure seem to be very happy today.
Danny: Darn right. I just saved some money by...
Stella: Don't say it!
Danny: ...switching my insurance...
Stella: I am warning you!!!
Danny: ...to...
*Gunshot*
Stella: Thanks, Mac. You beat me to it.

Danny: Check out this handheld laser teeth-whitening device! Use it once and your teeth -
Stella: - will be as white as snow. Yes. Now for the 29th time, please stop grinning, you're blinding me.

LOL!

Stella: Now do you want to know why I don't want you playing with the Taser?
Danny: *from between clenched teeth* Yeah. Now can you help me pry this thing out of my hand?

Just look at his hair and you'll see why I wrote this. lol.

Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back