Crazy Caption Contest-Vegas Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Eads: Oh, I DEFINATELY deserve a raise after this!

I know it's supposed to be a character line, but I couldn't resist.

George Eads: I know CBS is cheap, but this new dressing room is way too small.

--== or ==--

Nick: I thought Grissom's bug collection was pretty bad, but since when did Keppler start a collection of humans?

STOKES: ECKLIE, GET ME OUT OF THIS! (Sorry for the yelling had to make it relestic.)

ECKLIE: Not until Grissom puts Greg back in the lab.

STOKES: AHH!

"Nick finds out what happens when fangirl obsession goes too far"
or
"Ahhhh! I'm being held captive by slobbering she-monsters!"

"I know Greg said this was the newest, fastest way to get that Califonia tan, but...I'm starting to regret listening to him!"

or

"I'm sorry Mr. Moonves! I will never be late to the set or complain about my salary again!" :D

Nick: (poking camera) This thing is on right? *clears throat* Oh yeah, I'm telling you, I'm playing them all. They vote me out tonight, I got my community idol... man, they... they are not expecting that. Yeah, that's right. 'Bout time I throw down with that Warrick. He's gone tonight, y'all. Gone. *chuckles* Oh yeah, that's gonna be sweet.... Uh... hang on; why's this thing pointing at my chin? Jeff! Hey, Jeff! *runs outside*

"It was there... in that coffin.. that my rigorous kung fu training I learned from watching Kill Bill Vol. 2 one too many times... came into play."

or

"...The ants go marching two by two hurrah, hurrah
The Ants go marching two by two hurrah, hurrah.
The Ants go marching two by two
the little one stops to tie his shoe....

And they all go marching down.
in the ground.
to get out of the rain..."

"Stupid lab scavanger hunt.. I bet Greg is counting on me not being able to find a hobo, but if I plant this steak here, and come back in an hour..."

woo, first time captioner.. sorry that this one sucks. :p

Note to self: Don't tick off Grissom
or
Come on, Griss, I know you love your bugs but isn't this "habitat" thing going a bit too far?

Nick: I can hide in here!! :p
*Obbessed Fangirls run around corner*
Fans: Where did he go? :(

bit silly, but somebody had to say it :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back