Corny Commercials You Love (Or Hate)

The one with the big bucking chicken is for Burger King, the song goes, "Big...bucking...chicken...You are big...you are chicken...big bucking chicken" I love it! And like any Sonic commercial with T.J. and Pete. Like when T.J. wants a nick name and Pete calls him "cries at night", or when T.J. tries to pay for a Jr. banana split with "Jr. dollars". They crack me up everytime!

The first time I saw that chicken commercial I was like WTF :lol:

The most annoying one they are playing now are the Capital One commercials, with that "Hands in my pocket...Hands in my pocket" song. People are walking down the street, going for a run, etc. and they got some guy's hand in their back pocket following them around

LoneWolf13 said:
I love the Staples commercial with the "copy cat" because they can't afford a copier machine they show a cat painting a pie chart with it's paws. I squee everytime it is so cute :D

I love that one
I also like the crest one where the guy is brushing his teeth and trying to say BAM, but keeps saying other stuff and Emeril bangs on the wall and says it BAM!! :lol:

My fave commercial atm is the cat food commercial with the man pretending to be evil like a cat.

When the woman comes in and the man asks if there is meat, and when she says no he turns his head and ignores her, and then when she makes excuses("But Hubert, I was too busy!") he leaps onto the arm of the couch, grooms himself and says "No meat... No Hubert!!!".

I'm sorry, but it's too hilarious for words.

I love the commercials about Rasin Bran Cruch or something like that. With Johnson and they can never hear anything they just keep eating. I find those hilarious.

There is this stupid French Connection advert I've seen at the cinema a couple of times now. It says 'Fashion versus Style', each represented by a woman, and then there is this long and ridiculous fight scene between them, and then they eventually end up kissing each other at the end (on the lips), before starting to fight each other again.

So daft. And so not funny (though I think it is supposed to be).

Whoever's idea it was had obviously consumed too much alcohol at the time :p :lol:

Honestly, I don't like commercials, as it takes away time from the main attentions (show, music videos, whatever)

But the one I do like is the milk one about the cow and the guy where it says 'Milk. Shakes.' and the song playing is really funny. :p

WolfeSanders said:
I love the commercials about Rasin Bran Cruch or something like that. With Johnson and they can never hear anything they just keep eating. I find those hilarious.

:lol: I especially like the one where the girl is talking to the guy, and he can't hear what she's saying but by her gestures he thinks she's in love with him. :p

wibble said:
There is this stupid French Connection advert I've seen at the cinema a couple of times now. It says 'Fashion versus Style', each represented by a woman, and then there is this long and ridiculous fight scene between them, and then they eventually end up kissing each other at the end (on the lips), before starting to fight each other again.

So daft. And so not funny (though I think it is supposed to be).

Whoever's idea it was had obviously consumed too much alcohol at the time :p :lol:

Hasn't that one been banned now?

Sirea said:
:lol: I especially like the one where the girl is talking to the guy, and he can't hear what she's saying but by her gestures he thinks she's in love with him. :p

I LOVE that one. It's hilarious. She starts flipping her hair and then she puts her hands near her heart and then the guy was like "Oh no, I'm just going to go now" and turns around to leave but he hits the door :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh please don't get me started on the annoying Canadian Tire man! Haha he got fired though, that helps me sleep at night. :lol:

WolfeSanders said:
Sirea said:

I LOVE that one. It's hilarious. She starts flipping her hair and then she puts her hands near her heart and then the guy was like "Oh no, I'm just going to go now" and turns around to leave but he hits the door :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh, I had it backwards, I guess. So the chick was the one eating the cereal :p

funny, being that i work in advertising, i was wondering if anyone would mention they "hating" any of the commercials my agency produced.

the ones that really creep me out are the burger king commercials! especially the one where he walks up to the window of a house, taps on the window and hands the guy a big greasy breakfast sandwich. if i saw that, i'd run to phone and dial 911!

Back