Corny Commercials You Love (Or Hate)

I agree about the Orbit ones I cant stand that one
Lonewolfe I love the "copy Cat" one for Staples that one cracks me up
and I LOVE the Travelocity Nome
two of my Faves
"Myth Number two (I forget the first Myth) American appliances dont work in europe"
Nome: "Hogwash" (He plugs one in) "AAH am I going to die"

and the most recent one where he ends with "and he sticks the landing"

I think any person from England willl agree with me when I say the Easure adverts! "Calm down dear, it's only a commercial!" Oh my lord I could strangle Michael winner! Thank god they seemed to have stopped them!

I completely forgot about the Gnome! He is so awesome :D I like the one where he is on a flying chair trying to tell customers that the pool is closed at their hotel and he ends up in the stadium lights :lol:

OK, whilst watching the "Stalker" rerun on Spike tonight, I saw one of the new Burger King commercials. You know the ones, with the person dressed up like a king with the big plastic head. :rolleyes:

I was watching it with a friend and I said "I've so gotta go onto TalkCSI and tell everyone." :p

I adore the Travelocity Knome! My favorite one is the appliances one, but I like the one with the bus too.

Knome: "The wheels on the bus go round and round!"
People on Bus: *screams as the Knome goes up on a curb and hits some trash cans*

:lol:

LoneWolf13 said:
I completely forgot about the Gnome! He is so awesome :D I like the one where he is on a flying chair trying to tell customers that the pool is closed at their hotel and he ends up in the stadium lights :lol:
thats one of my favorites right now I love his qoute at the end "and he Sticks the landing"

Gregs_Girlfriend said:
I think any person from England willl agree with me when I say the Easure adverts! "Calm down dear, it's only a commercial!" Oh my lord I could strangle Michael winner! Thank god they seemed to have stopped them!
That advert was awful, I really hated it, especially when he dressed up like a woman and put on that ridiculous high-pitched voice. :eek: Now they've opted for a mouse. :lol:

LoneWolf13 said:
I love the Staples commercial with the "copy cat" because they can't afford a copier machine they show a cat painting a pie chart with it's paws. I squee everytime it is so cute :D

That one is cute!!

I remembered another one, I think it's for Carl's Jr., there's this giant chicken in a rodeo, "bucking" like a bronco, and this silly 80's sounding ballad in the background, the guy's singing "Big bucking chicken...you are big and you are a chicken...big bucking chicken..." You can imagine the fun we have with that one... :devil:

I HATE car dealership commercials. Especially in our area, there's this guy in the commercial that goes, "It's HUUUUUUUGE!" Friggin' annoying.

I love the Las Vegas commercials especially the one where the guy says he's a writer, lifeguard, lawyer, brain doctor and a HAND MODEL!!! :lol: Love that commercial!
Man: I'm a writer... mostly books.
Woman: You told my friend you were a writer.
Man: In the off season.
Love it! Those commercials make me want to go to Las Vegas!

i like that ESPN mobile commerical with all the sport stars walking around in the street to the song "a summer song"

Saw one today, during CSI, that made me giggle stupidly. A mime is hitchhiking - it's a commercial for some car - and the car's doing all these fast turns and whatnot and when it stops the mime whispers "Wow" and then goes :eek:

It made me laugh :lol:

stripforensics said:
Saw one today, during CSI, that made me giggle stupidly. A mime is hitchhiking - it's a commercial for some car - and the car's doing all these fast turns and whatnot and when it stops the mime whispers "Wow" and then goes :eek:

It made me laugh :lol:

:lol: yeah, that's a Kia commercial. I like that one too :p

Back