Confessions Thread #2

Confession: I love ballads by heavy metal bands, such as: November Rain and Paitence by Guns N Roses, Every Rose has it's Thorn by Poison, etc.

Don't worry I still love the actualy metal non-ballads as well.

(My next confession is sort of a continuation of my previous one)

Confession #2: I cry whenever I hear the song Angie by the Rolling Stones

AlexxWoods said:
Okay so

Confession: **caught** I ate FOUR ice today **caught**

**runs to hide in shame**

I didn't even want to, it just happened :lol:
ice as in what? i think i know but not sure lol

Confession: my mum just sometimes annoys the hell out of me. She always takes things personal when they're not :rolleyes: And when things don't go the way she wants them it, she always has this excuse: "it's because I'm a foreigner" Oh please!

Confession #1: I get this feeling when I'm walking in front of people. I just came home from a night out with close pals. Then, while I was passing by the bus interchange, there were many people queueing up and I had to walk in front of them. So all I did was drop my head and walk reeeeaal fast. *shudders* I can feel their eyes following me!!

*runs from crowds*

Confession #2: I don't enjoy going out on Saturdays because it's always so crowded everywhere! And to add to that misery, it rained. Wouldn't mind walking in the rain but having people shove you around is not exactly walking in the rain. More like, tumbling and fumbling in the rain. Sheesh.

heartagram69 said:
AlexxWoods said:
Okay so

Confession: **caught** I ate FOUR ice today **caught**

**runs to hide in shame**

I didn't even want to, it just happened :lol:
ice as in what? i think i know but not sure lol

Ice as in ice-cream for four people :lol:

Palm everyone is beautifull, just remember beauty comes in all different shapes,colours and sizes like flowers. No one ever looks at a flower and says its ugly.

Back