Confessions Thread #2

Where I used to live, I had two female English teachers who I really liked, they were funny and kind and they let us have the funniest debates in class about war and Michael Jackson and all that stuff. It was like Mock the Week or Have I got News for You :) . My old English Class cracked me up :lol: :D :) :p

needmorecsi said:
Catherinesmyidol said:
Confession: I think it would be completely awesome to meet a real dominatrix. :lol: I have no idea why!

Confession: You're starting to sound like my best friend, and that worries me a little.

How come it worries you? :)

Confession: I've already had three diet cokes today and I've only been up for six hours! :eek:

draig_goch said:
Palm everyone is beautifull, just remember beauty comes in all different shapes,colours and sizes like flowers. No one ever looks at a flower and says its ugly.

confression: I did say! :D And I would always say it when seeing red roses...How much I hate that kinda flowers...Cannot believe that my little sister loves it so much! :eek: I would never send red roses to the girl I love! :rolleyes:

^^ Palm, I have her entire 2nd CD on my mp3 player! And anymore, I cannot stand her but am too lazy to take them off!

Confession: I'm supposed to be doing Algebra right now but am avoiding it to post on here!

confession: i bought 8 beers for tonights game ;)
confession: i spent looads of money on clothes
confession: im starting to get nervous about the game!!

Confession: I hate electrical cords... no matter how hard I try keep them straight, they just get all jumbled up and make a big mess of cords... argh.

Confession: I spent a significant amount of time yesterday and today re-arranging all my electrical equipment in hopes that I could fix the stupid cord jumbles. It helped a little bit, but it's still a big mess! :mad:

Confession #1: School is starting soon and I'm a nervous wreck. :p

Confession #2: I gawk far too much at Ditto's avvy :eek:. *shuts eyes!*

Back