Confessions Thread #2

Confession: I really like old people but that doesn't include my grandmother (mom's mom). She's the only grandparent I have left, i'm not disrespectful but everytime she calls and since we can see caller's number in house phone... I never pick up. First, I know she only calls to mom and I so don't want to hear "aww, when you come to see granny? You haven't been here for long time?" she talks like I am 5 yrs old. She just isn't normal. Dad always says that on my mom's mom side.. there's only drunks or crazy people. And it's true. My grandma is the crazy ones... Seriously.

DaWacko said :
Confession: I really like old people but that doesn't include my grandmother (mom's mom). She's the only grandparent I have left, i'm not disrespectful but everytime she calls and since we can see caller's number in house phone... I never pick up. First, I know she only calls to mom and I so don't want to hear "aww, when you come to see granny? You haven't been here for long time?" she talks like I am 5 yrs old. She just isn't normal. Dad always says that on my mom's mom side.. there's only drunks or crazy people. And it's true. My grandma is the crazy ones... Seriously.

Don't be mean... all grandmothers are like that!!! You should be glad your's still alive! ;)

Confession: I'm eating chocolate, again...hummm

^^ Oh gaw Ducky! I've no more granparents but it would be aweful to have grandparents who get drunk! The worst is to be treated like a child and have your cheeks pinched, get your hair ruffled and get forced to eat cookies. Okay, cookies aren't bad but the rest are. :lol:

Confession: I so badly want to take belly dancing lessons.

Confession: I think I'm becoming addicted to going to the gym!

hey that could actually happen being addicted to the gym because when you exersise endorphins are relised in the brain and you feel happy so you could get adiccted isnt that wird

confession: i havent done the work i told my teacher i had done so now i got to wark my bum off but i cant bring myself to closing this site lol

Confession: CSI:NY is the only serious show I watch. My life revolves around sitcoms like Seinfeld, Family Guy, Mad TV & SNL.

Confession: I secretly long to be a comedian. There's nothing I enjoy more then making people laugh.

Confession: I really hate my grandparents. My grandpa is homophobic and disrespectful to my biological grandma, and he and his wife, my "step grandma" I guess, are so self centered. I could make this a really long post, but I won't, for your guys' sake. heh

^^ Dave, you're not the only one. Haa, I guess people stray away sometimes. :(

Confession: I thought today was Saturday so I missed my CSI Supreme which started hours after I woke up. :mad:

Dolphin said:
DaWacko said :

Don't be mean... all grandmothers are like that!!! You should be glad your's still alive! ;)

My other grandma was cool. And she wasn't anything like. Neither were my granddads. My other grandma, the one who lived with us. I went everywhere with her. She was wonderful and didn't do that cheekpinching etc. She always said you have to speak normal way to kids.

Lia, I love your icon! Even though I changed ships, I suppose I'll always be a little bit GSR.

Confession: The movie 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' scares me and I've only ever seen about 5 mintues of it!

DaWacko I don't want to annoy you, but you´re lucky to meet both your grandmothers.
I didn't had that luck... :(
Even if your grandma talks to you like you´re 5 years old, I'm sure she loves you!!!

Confession: I don't want to wake up early, tomorrow... :eek:

Back