Confessions Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Confession: I really like old people but that doesn't include my grandmother (mom's mom). She's the only grandparent I have left, i'm not disrespectful but everytime she calls and since we can see caller's number in house phone... I never pick up. First, I know she only calls to mom and I so don't want to hear "aww, when you come to see granny? You haven't been here for long time?" she talks like I am 5 yrs old. She just isn't normal. Dad always says that on my mom's mom side.. there's only drunks or crazy people. And it's true. My grandma is the crazy ones... Seriously.

2. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

Don't be mean... all grandmothers are like that!!! You should be glad your's still alive! ;)

Confession: I'm eating chocolate, again...hummm

3. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^^ Oh gaw Ducky! I've no more granparents but it would be aweful to have grandparents who get drunk! The worst is to be treated like a child and have your cheeks pinched, get your hair ruffled and get forced to eat cookies. Okay, cookies aren't bad but the rest are. :lol:

4. AlexxWoods

AlexxWoods CSI Level Three

Confession: me either with nuts yummy... :lol:

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Confession: I so badly want to take belly dancing lessons.

Confession: I think I'm becoming addicted to going to the gym!

6. draig_goch

draig_goch Lab Technician

hey that could actually happen being addicted to the gym because when you exersise endorphins are relised in the brain and you feel happy so you could get adiccted isnt that wird

confession: i havent done the work i told my teacher i had done so now i got to wark my bum off but i cant bring myself to closing this site lol

7. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Confession: I've always said that I don't believe in true love.. but I actually start to doubt..

8. dittohead

dittohead CSI Level One

confession: im missing my "special friend" :(
    ..maybe me too ;)

9. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Confession: CSI:NY is the only serious show I watch. My life revolves around sitcoms like Seinfeld, Family Guy, Mad TV & SNL.

Confession: I secretly long to be a comedian. There's nothing I enjoy more then making people laugh.

10. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Confession: I really hate my grandparents. My grandpa is homophobic and disrespectful to my biological grandma, and he and his wife, my "step grandma" I guess, are so self centered. I could make this a really long post, but I won't, for your guys' sake. heh

11. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^^ Dave, you're not the only one. Haa, I guess people stray away sometimes. :(

Confession: I thought today was Saturday so I missed my CSI Supreme which started hours after I woke up. :mad:

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

My other grandma was cool. And she wasn't anything like. Neither were my granddads. My other grandma, the one who lived with us. I went everywhere with her. She was wonderful and didn't do that cheekpinching etc. She always said you have to speak normal way to kids.

13. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Lia, I love your icon! Even though I changed ships, I suppose I'll always be a little bit GSR.

Confession: The movie 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' scares me and I've only ever seen about 5 mintues of it!

14. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

DaWacko I don't want to annoy you, but you´re lucky to meet both your grandmothers.
    I didn't had that luck... :(
    Even if your grandma talks to you like you´re 5 years old, I'm sure she loves you!!!

Confession: I don't want to wake up early, tomorrow... :eek:

15. dittohead

dittohead CSI Level One

confession: i got a "date" on tues
    she says a cinema, meal or something
    i alway let the lovely lady choose :)