Confessions Thread #2

wibble

Corpse
Ok, as a few of you have asked about setting up a second thread, Ducky and I have decided on a few ground rules to keep it running smoothly.

First, we don't want to see any stories in here about your sex lives. That's more than enough information we (and I'm sure anyone else) wants to read about, and don't forget this is a PG-13 board and there are minors here.

Second, please no descriptions pertaining to illegal activities undertaken by either yourself, or friends, family, people you know, etc. Again, there are many young people here and we don't want this thread to become an influence.

Third, let's please not make this thread spammy. Instead of posting another confession straight after someone else has posted after your previous one, please just go back and edit your orginal post. The editing time frame is now 24 hours.

We're posting these rules because Ducky and myself noticed that these few things were sometimes a problem in the old thread. So let's please stick to them and make this thread a more enjoyable place to be.

I (or Ducky) may post occasionally quoting this first post just to remind people, but if people consistently disregard them, we will lock this thread.

Otherwise, happy confession-posting :p :D

Oh cool. A second thread. Thanks for setting it up Wibble and Ducky ;).

Here is my confession: I laugh at advertisements that says: 'This toothbrush have been clinically proven to wipe out 99.99% of germs!'

:lol: Oh c'mon!

draig_goch we have the same problem :lol: I laugh when people get shot. I don't know why. :devil:

ha ha ha I dont know what it iis it just makes me laugh! I'm laughing about it just thinking about someone getting hurt. I think it comes from shows like Jackass and Dirty Sanchez?

hahaha! :lol:! thats great!!thats where i get it from lol i just cant help it! :lol my Confession is that im watching a program called the Dark side of Hippos lol! :eek: :confused:! omg!im such a loser :lol:

Confession: I had no idea wibble or Ducky would start a second confessions thread. :D

Confession: I am seriously angry that we have spring break right before Easter.

draig_goch said:
confession: I laugh when people fall or have an accident (even if there injured) I know I shouldnt but I do)

I know that its not nice, but I do too, watching other people fall is funny. I really die laughing when they flap theirs arms in the air as they are falling!! :lol: :lol:

Confession: I'm addicted to Jolly Ranchers. I bought like 5 packages of them today. :)
Confession: I'm scared of cavities...i've never had one, so everytime i eat a Jolly Rancher i brush my teeth :lol:

Confession: I LOVE cherry jolly ranchers; My mom will buy one bag and I'll sit there and pick out all the of cherry ones.

Confession: Lately I've begun to doubt myself. Everything I do starts a parade of questions throughout my mind. And it's very depressing.

Confession: I can't stop listening to my Instant Star CD.

Confession: I think staying sober in a pub is the best way to have fun.. I always enjoy myself best when guys get drunk and I start having intellectual conversations with them. :lol: They're such sad people!

Confession: I really like the Pussycat Dolls. :D I try to sing along to "Beep" but I get lost from all the Beeping. :lol: My gal pals and I are so WOW-ed by their dance routines! :eek:

Confession: I wish the old military uniforms with all the pockets and belts and pointy hats came back. I love those.

Back