Confessions Thread #2

abc said:
Confession: I had no idea wibble or Ducky would start a second confessions thread. :D

me neither, because it's not a rule that MODS have to start it. Because it isn't that way, sometimes we ask not to start new one because it's spammy but here no one started a new one and I wasn't going to and someone just asked to start it so wibbsy did.

We never told anyone there shouldn't be a new thread so it wasn't our fault there wasn't 2nd thread.

draig_goch please rather edit your post and add there if you have something to add and not to post a new post right away. It's spamming.

But Ducky, they were posted by different people. I think it's because their avatars are the same! :lol: I got mixed up too.

CSIsMANIAC said:
But Ducky, they were posted by different people. I think it's because their avatars are the same! :lol: I got mixed up too.

:eek:

I apologize. Seriously. I had just gotten up and wasn't able to think.

*sighs* Sorry 'bout that. :lol:

My confession is I'm a E-bay addict. Can't get enough of e-bay. It's almost as bad as my CSI:/Nick obsession, but thats not a bad thing, e-bay is.

heartagram69 said:
confession: i skipped class the other day to come and check the forum :lol:

that just shows us how much you love/miss us...

Confession: I had a free lesson the other day and talked my friend into comming with me to a cafe (although she didn't have a free lesson :devil:)

dittohead said:
confession:...i think theres more to jayne than we think :D

Confession: I think you're right, Dave!! :eek:

Confession: I use old CD-Roms as coffee coasters, so they're pretty damaged, scratched, dirty etc.. and then I show them to friends and say.. Omg!! this is what my CDrom drive does!! :eek: heh...

Confession: My two favorite singers are Clay Aiken and Marilyn Manson. Apparently their music styles are somewhat different, lol. :lol:

AlexxWoods said:
CONFESSION: I am addicted to SKITTLES :lol: do ya know them?
I just can't get enough :lol:

Thats funny, My daughter is doing a science project on Skittles, suppose to figure out if whats in the bags is what they say is in the bag, You wouldn't happen to know how many there are in a big and small bag?, I have bought her 1 1lb bag and a small bag and she ate them!! :lol:

Since we're on the suject of music..

Confession: Oasis is just so awesome. I've been listening to them since I was a kid and dang, do those guys know how to play great music or what! :D*goes on jamming* 'Morning Glory' would be my all time fave.

Back