Concerts.

Thanks kazzy! :)
I hope so too! And I hope they'll play Needled 24/7 and Towards Dead End too :D
They'll probably play a lot of songs from the new album. Anyway, it will be awesome!

In March Im gonna see Motion City Soundtrack & in April I am going to the Black Clouds & Underdogs concert aka Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights & From First To Last.

Yay! Children Of Bodom was so awesome live! :D They played almost all my favorite songs. Great show! :D

Great! :D Hope you got some stuff that they throw into the crowd! I am so going to the next COB concert here! :eek: Hopefully no exams the next time they're here though... :p

I went to see U2 last time they were here.

I don't go to concerts very often because I get claustophobic, but the last time my friend and I had a blast at the U2 concert even though we were nosebleeds. We had a couple of drinks and rocked.

^ I think that's my problem too, and plus I don't like being around that many people...

I like just listening to music, I don't like going to concerts...plus my grandma once told me I ruined a concert for my mom and sis...I didn't mean to, my anxiety was horrible, I was having a panic attack :(

Yay! Children Of Bodom was so awesome live! :D They played almost all my favorite songs. Great show! :D

Great! :D Hope you got some stuff that they throw into the crowd! I am so going to the next COB concert here! :eek: Hopefully no exams the next time they're here though... :p
We had seats like 10 meters from the stage, so they didn't throw anything that far. I've got some pictures I can post later tho, cause they're not on this computer.

been to sooo many
but recently, none
could have gone to see a band on Fri.. plus for free! :D(guestlist)

theyre always fun

That'd be great to see! :D

Ditto, I still cannot believe you got onto the Testament DVD at a concert. Still cannot believe that... :p

We had seats like 10 meters from the stage, so they didn't throw anything that far. I've got some pictures I can post later tho, cause they're not on this computer.

They showed COB's one gig live last...weekend... it was erm... probably in Nosturi. I tried to listen... I totally tried. Music is great but the singing sucks big monkey balls. You cannot even call that singing. And Alexi is ugly :p

They showed COB's one gig live last...weekend... it was erm... probably in Nosturi. I tried to listen... I totally tried. Music is great but the singing sucks big monkey balls. You cannot even call that singing. And Alexi is ugly :p

haha..your right!
thats one band i dont like

The only concert I really had fun at was Green Day. It was just a great concert. I once went to a Matchbox Twenty concert and I had a panic attack, so afterwards my grandma told me to never go to another concert with my mom and sis again because I ruined it for them. Needless to say it was discouraging :p

Back