Concerts.

I'll make a deal with you. If you come to Oslo to see them with me, I'll pay for your ticket to the concert, how's that? :D

Tinkerbell said:
Graham Coxon is great. I saw him live a few years ago, I'm sure your really going to enjoy it. :D

I've seen him loads of times - I must be into double figures by now. I was a huge Blur fan while he was with them and I followed them round Europe. I saw him last year and I've met him a couple of times - he's such a sweet quirky guy :) He usually waves or gives us a thumbs-up - I just adore him :)

Whit said:
Got tickets to see Kenny Chesney next month :)

Aw, I'm jealous! I love that guy!

Well, last concert I went to was 5 years ago (or round abouts) and it was *ye Gods* the Spice Girls :lol:

I'm going seeing Kelly Clarkson on March 10th - very psyched about that!! It's my best friend's birthday treat :D

~Sara~

CSIri said:
I'll make a deal with you. If you come to Oslo to see them with me, I'll pay for your ticket to the concert, how's that? :D

I will if you get the tickets :eek:

Seriously, it does't take that much to fly to Oslo and then I don't have to go alone :p

Will cost some 120€ to fly there and back. I think.
Ticket sale will start there on Saturday :p

So November 21st, 2006 :D

Seriously, I will buy the tickets if you come here to see them with me :D
I'll have to get up early on saturday to order them then :D I don't mind seeing them again, and going with you would just be awesome! :D

I have tickets for the Kaiser Chiefs next wednesday.
Somebody seen them already, how was the show?
I love their album and cant wait to see them live in action!

CSIri said:
Seriously, I will buy the tickets if you come here to see them with me :D
I'll have to get up early on saturday to order them then :D I don't mind seeing them again, and going with you would just be awesome! :D

Sure thang :D I know it's in Nov but I'll do everything to get there :D

Tho being around Norwegians scares me a bit... :p
You'll force me to eat trout or something *sobs* :lol:

Haha, cool! :D
Being around Norwegians isn't any weirder for you than it was for me to have Finns spilling beer on me last summer! :lol:
And don't worry, I won't force you into eating anything :p
So it's a deal then! :D

The first two concerts that I went to were when I was little so I didn't really have a choice of who I got to see. But my first concert was a Beach Boys concert and my second one was a Britney Spears concert :rolleyes:(The only reason I went was because it was free!) And last year I got to see Maroon 5 in concert which was so awesome!! :D

YAY! *huggles Siri*
I better do that just virtually... actual hug would be too much :D :lol:

Thank you so much Siri :D Now we just wait... umm 8-9 months :lol:

:lol: An actual hug would be too much to expect :p
It's a long time to wait tho.
And thank YOU for coming all the way over here to see them with me! :D

I've never been on this thread before, but i saw the title and i had to pop in and announce that my friends and i are going to see armour for sleep in concert on friday! I'm super excited!!!

Back