Concerts.

Today I tried to buy tickets to see Live but it was all sold out :( I'm bummed, I would have loved to see them again. Damn me and my tendicy to always find out about these things way to late! :mad:

Damn, Im so jealous of everyone.
Ive never seen a concert, no one EVER comes to Prince Edward Island.. haha and I bet most of you guys don't even know where that is. I cant wait to move to move so I can see concerts all the time!:)

My first concert (unless you count Jan and Dean at the PNE which I think was around the same time, possibly before) was New Kids On The Block in the late 80s...I think I was 7.

I haven't been to a concert in almost a year! I saw The Zutons play at The Troubadour in LA. I think the last show I saw before that was the White Stripes in Vancouver. A really cool concert I saw a few years back was 'Edgefest' with Blink 182, JimmyEatWorld, Sum 41, and a bunch of other bands.

Must say, I'm jealous of those who've seen Bon Jovi in concert! They haven't been to Vancouver (as far as I know) in ages!!

My first concert was Take That 1994. After that I attended many TT concerts, after that I saw the Backstreet Boys several times. I had a long pause after *NSYNC never came back to Germany and I lost interest in concerts... until last year. I attended the Franz Ferdinand gig in Munich and this year I got a long list of bands I'm going to see :D

Darren Hayes
Robbie Williams
Kaiser Chiefs (twice)
Disturbed
At ROCK IM PARK:
Franz Ferdinand
Korn
Metallica
Deftones
Placebo
Depeche Mode
Pharrell Williams
Tool
Goldfrapp
Nelly Furtado
Morrissey
Dir en Grey

whoa, and even more! :D
Oh and I will finally travel to Scotland for Darren and back to England like in the old TT days!

99.9% sure (still waiting to hear back from some friends) that I'm going to see Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab for Cutie. Very excited!! :D

Kaiser Chiefs (twice)
*CRIES* Aww your so lucky, I really want to see the Kaiser's they are such an awesome band - I bet they are really good live? :D Unfortunately I've not gotten around to it. :eek:

Tinkerbell said:
Kaiser Chiefs (twice)
*CRIES* Aww your so lucky, I really want to see the Kaiser's they are such an awesome band - I bet they are really good live? :D Unfortunately I've not gotten around to it. :eek:

*hugs Tinkerbell*

I'm sure you will see them live, I hope it'll be soon! :) The first time I'll see them is in March so I will give you a detailed report on how they are live :D And I'll take a lot of pictures, if you want I can send them to you :D

ThisIsMe said:
99.9% sure (still waiting to hear back from some friends) that I'm going to see Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab for Cutie. Very excited!! :D

Have fun with Franz! I still think of the concert in December last year, it was so awesome!

Tinkerbell said:
Kaiser Chiefs (twice)

If you can go - GO! They're awesome. I'm off to see Fightstar and Graham Coxoon in March. I love gigging :)

togoholic said:
ThisIsMe said:

Have fun with Franz! I still think of the concert in December last year, it was so awesome!
Good to hear they put on a great show!
A bunch of friends and I tried to see them in LA late last year, but there weren't any decent seats left.
Anyways, I just bought the tickets, so I've got something to look forward to now :D

togoholic said:

The first time I'll see them is in March so I will give you a detailed report on how they are live :D And I'll take a lot of pictures, if you want I can send them to you :D
I hope you have a great time seeing them live in March togoholic! :D

Ohhh pictures would be great! ;)

Lyn said: I'm off to see Fightstar and Graham Coxoon in March. I love gigging
Graham Coxon is great. I saw him live a few years ago, I'm sure your really going to enjoy it. :D

ThisIsMe said:
Good to hear they put on a great show!
A bunch of friends and I tried to see them in LA late last year, but there weren't any decent seats left.
Anyways, I just bought the tickets, so I've got something to look forward to now :D

They so rocked the whole house, waheeeeeee!! :D Everybody was talking about the gig on the way home in the subway, the people were so happy, you could see it in their faces! I danced with some fans :D Just fabulous... I love Franz so much and I'm really looking forward to Rock im Park in June!

I'm sure you will have a great time ThisIsMe :)

Tinkerbell said:
I hope you have a great time seeing them live in March togoholic! :D

Ohhh pictures would be great! ;)

Thanks a lot Tinkerbell :) Just bought a new camera so I hope the pics will be cool! :lol:

My sis called that Iron Maiden will have a few concerts here in next autumn and tickets sale starts next week :D I think I try to catch a ticket :D

Mom will be happy :lol:

I just got an e-mail about that today too :D
I don't think I'll spend my money on that tho, cause I've already seen them live! :D :lol:

I was just about to ask are you planning to go to Oslo :p

I was suggesting that if you manage to get two tickets, I would fly to Oslo (doh, of course pay the ticket) :p

They'll have 3 concerts here (two in Helsinki and one in Tampere) and it will be so hard to get ticket because they are so damn popular :eek:

Back