Concerts.

Well I went to Justin Timberlake on friday! V.awesome JT rocks!
And i'm going to MCR on December the 6th! They are my obsesh

But this year i've seen a few concerts
Pink
Gwen Stefani
False Start
Evermore
James Morrison
Snow Patrol
and some other random NZ bands...

magicmunchies said:
And i'm going to MCR on December the 6th! They are my obsesh
!!!

I hope you have an awesome time! :D Which duh, you will because it's MCR. :p I'm so jealous right now it's not even funny, lol.

I've only ever been to 2 concerts, I went to see G4 both times. I though they were really good, but like no one's ever heard of them :S

I hope you have an awesome time! Which duh, you will because it's MCR

Thanks!I did! It was amazing and Gerard Way is sooo amazingly hot! MCR absolutely rules.

Now did any of you lucky basturds get tickets for the spice girls?

*clears throat* Be more friendly and try not to call the others like that, magicmunchies. Thank you. Eventually it will lead to an official warning.

Last Concert I've been was Elton John. I worked there, so it was for free.
Same goes for Herbert Groenemeyer next year. Well,he's not one of my faves, but hey. :D

magicmunchies said:
MCR absolutely rules.
Truefactss. I'm hoping they come to my city after their break. Which they need like...now. The last time they came here was two years ago and this year they came to Toronto only. :( I couldn't get a ride there. *sigh*

I went to a private concert of the radio station i will listen to...does that count? It was a Jingle Jam with HeartLand (country music band) Don Campbell and a few others but i cant think of their names now :(

I've been to 2 Bon Jovi Concerts, the first was their "Bounce Tour" in 2003 and the 2nd was their "Have a Nice Day Tour" in 2007 and now I'm going to my 3rd Bon Jovi Concert! this one is their "Lost Highway Tour" and they'll be playing at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Co on March 31, 2008!

I'm So Excited! :D

Danny Caine, your signature banner is a little too large. The maximum allowed size in width is 220 pixels in weight and 75 pixels in height. The height is fine, though. Please resize it. Thanks.

I just love going to concerts, though sadly due to prices of some artists tickets, I carn't go to as many as I'd like! I tend to get roped into going with other people to see acts that they like and I don't, but I always have a good time, I have never really seen a bad show.

I'm abit of a singer, esp. if I'm going to see my fave band Keane, you carn't shut me up!!!! In recent years I've seen Keane twice, Backstreet Boys, The feeling, George Michael, The Police, Kylie Minogue, Embrace, Westlife and Christina Aguliera.

Back