Concerts.

AshleyFirst223 said:
I totally just bought tickets to the Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes, and Plain White T's show. I'm so excited!
Ahhh! I'm so jealous. They haven't 'unlocked' any city in Canada yet. I was like WTF.

I've seen The Goo Goo Dolls twice in concert and met them. :D Seen pink in concert and the Foo Fighters. I also saw Pink and the Foo Fighters at V, where I also saw the Goo Goo Dolls again, and Paulo Nutini, KT Tunstall, James, Snow Patrol, Kasabian, Fratellis, James Morrisen, Rodrigo Y Gabrela, Kanye West, Editors, Killers, Proclaimers and Just Jack, and was at the front for all of it. (Main stage at V festival! :D )

*runs around screaming* Marianas Trench is coming to my city! Aahh! :D :D I so wanna go to that! <3

Edit: AND Fall Out Boy. *thud* They're only playing 2 shows in Canada and they chose my city for one of them!!! :D :D :D

[/fangirl moment]

On the 18th of this month I am going to see Blaqk Audio on chicago!! I can finally see Jade Puget and have my fangirl moment with him. :D

*squee* 3 hours & 13 minutes until the Justin Timberlake concert :D. Without a doubt I know that this will be the concert of my lifetime. Honestly, who else can sing, move, & bring sexy back like JT :D? Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's sexy as hell :devil:.

I know it's a while away yet, but I'm going to see Arcade Fire in October, which I am very excited about! :D

Holy f*ck! Last night's Justin Timberlake concert was frigging amazing. Seriously, it will be the concert of my lifetime. I can't even put it in words how fantastic it was. He brought so much energy with his amazing voice & mind-blowing dance moves. The way he moved during "My Love" was spectacular. Timbaland was hot too. His set was fantastic. Hands down, he's the hottest producer in the music industry right now. An absolute legend, like JT. They mesh so well together. But d*mn, I wish I could go back in time & live those hours again. Easily the best time of my life. I also literally had to fan myself when he came out. He's amazing in person & even hotter. Awesome, just awesome. Best concert ever! Oh, and definitely brought sexy back although with him, it never left :devil:.

Lucy said:
I know it's a while away yet, but I'm going to see Arcade Fire in October, which I am very excited about! :D
I love Arcade Fire! They are supposed to be amazing live (a very talented group of musicians with lots of energy!), so I'm sure it will be great Luce. :D

Can you believe I've never been to a full-out concert? I would have loved to see the Summer Flip-Flop tour (Kenny Chesney) as well as the Soul2Soul tour (Faith Hill & Tim McGraw). But I was stuck here and only got to see the bands from my city. Not too bad I guess.

SpeedsDaughter said:
Can you believe I've never been to a full-out concert?

Don't worry, you're not the only one (I haven't either). However, I might be going to see Maroon 5 at the end of the month. I'm not sure, though, because the friend who offered to drive is a bit scary on the road (and the concert is an hour away). Not sure how that will work out...

For the ones that went to Justin Timberlake. how was the pre show with Esmee Denters? anyone catched that?

Just wondering.

I really have to go to a concert again. I went to P!nk in december and Hooverphonic in June I thought. that was all in the past year. This thread makes me want to go to more concerts again!

^ Who? Here it was Good Charlotte. I guess the opening acts vary in the different countries & continents. *shrugs*

Ohw a girl who should be touring around with Justin Timberlake all over the world... He noticed her on YouTube and she signed up with his record deal and according to her website she is currently in the pre show for JT all over the world and such... That is why I wondered.... But she doesn;t do every pre show then :p

Back