Concerts.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by kazzy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

I just saw them last Friday in New York! They were amazing. I got awesome pictures too. It was awesomeeeeeeeee :D :D

2. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

I have been to one concert only...none of the singers/groups I like come here.
    However we were lucky enough to receive Bryan Adams (I love him!). I don't know what made him come here, he said he didn't actually know the country (Uruguay) but I'm thankful! :D

3. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

The Fray are playing in Amsterdam on November 8th and that's my BIRTHDAY! I'm turning 17 that day. This is like the perfect present. I so can't wait to go! :D

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I went to Joanna Newsom's concert last week. It was so amazing. She played perfectly, the ambiance in the venue was gorgeous, thanks to her request not to smoke. People respected it and it was awesome.

I'm going to see the Decemberists next Saturday. I'm curious.

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Oooh yay! I love Arcade Fire! You'll have an awesome time Luce! :D

I'm going to see My Chemical Romance in November. I saw them in June, but they were supporting another band, so they didn't spend much time on the stage, but this time they're the main act and we managed to get really good seats. :D

6. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

I saw Blaqk Audio last night in Chicago and let me tell you I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so close to the stage. I don't really wanna gross anyone out, but I was so close got some of Davey Havok's sweat on me. Other than that I loved the show!!

7. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I just came back from... Faithless!
    And it was sooooo freakin' amazing! The atmosphere was fenomenal. Everyone was dancing, jumping around, having fun.
    We stood about 5m from the stage, which is really close considering we didn't arrive very early.

My ears are still ringing (that's not a good sign is it? :p). I'm waiting for it to pass and then go to bed.
    Gosh, I'm still too excited! :D

8. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

Saw Jon McLaughlin last night. He was soo darn good! Very nice guy (got to meet him after the show).

so far this year I've seen The Fray, John Mayer, Nickelback, Quietdrive, Chris Daughty, George Strait.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I'm really excited because I usually don't go to many concerts, but next month I'm going to 3. First one is Oct 9th, The Bravery. I'm taking my son for his 16th B-Day. Then Oct 18th I'm going to see Fall Out boy, I'm taking my niece that is 10 and it's her first concert. I got some really great seats too, woot woot. Then I end the month going to see the hallowicked ICP show on the 30th w/ my sister. I am going to be so moshed pitted out.

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Okay. I just got back from the Fall Out Boy concert. MADE MY LIFEEE. It was SO amazing. Pete and his little ramblings inbetween songs! Gaahh! And oh, Patrick, your singing kills me, it really does. <3 Joe, I love your insane energy and how you like to jump off anything you can. Andy, now I finally understand why you never wear your shirt. It's effing hot with those pyro lights!

But in all seriousness, it was actually the best concert of my life. The opening bands were awesome, FOB was awesome. They have so much energy and so does the crowd. I definitely suggest going to this tour if you like rock music because it's kjfnskjfnsk amazing.

For anyone who cares, you can read me freaking out about it with all the details here: http://sandersidle.livejournal.com/13533.html

11. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I got absolutely millions of concerts coming up :eek: I've booked so many recently I am pennyless

Take That on 18th & 23rd December
    Spice Girls on 2nd Jan
    Westlife on 29th Feb, 6th, 17th, 15th, 16th March & June 1st
    Kelly Clarkson 14th March
    Boyzone 6th, 14th & 18th June

I'm most excited about Boyzone :D oh and I'm goin' watching Lee Evans in November, not technically a concert though....

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I am going to see Iron Maiden in July!

I almost forgot the whole tour :( Then on Tuesday I was sitting on a bus and saw ad "Olympic Staduim gig sold out, extra gig at Tampere!"

THen I rushed home, got online and bought the ticket. Not the field ticket tho, because there is a bad chance that a short person like me won't see a thing

Lordi has the only Finland concert here, 500m from me but nah, I don't think I go there.

My most of 'must see bands' have gig in the bar or then I see 'em on some rockfestival :D

Like Sepultura last summer <33333

And I am so sad that I actually missed The Bravery two years ago when they were in Finland :eek:

13. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I saw Interpol yesterday at the Forest National :cool:(Vorst Nationaal for the Dutchmen around here ;))
    They started off with Pioneer to the Falls, then we heard Narc and C'mere and No 1 in threesome. Then all hell broke loose when they started Evil and Heimlich Maneuvre.
    And then before I even realised it, the show was over :(

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/Hush811/Afbeelding6.jpg

Paul Banks, your hair was too long, but I love you anyway :D

14. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

I saw Ozzy and Rob Zombie about a month back, and then Blue Oyster Cult the next day! Both shows were amazing!

and at Ozzy, my friend and I were up in the nose bleeds, and there was an empty seat beside us. Well right near the end of Rob Zombie the guy who had the empty seat came and talked to us and explained that this empty seat was his, and that he had two friends who had seats down there, but they all wanted to sit together ... so he wanted to know if we would switch.. so were like HELL YEAH... and so we went from the nose bleeds section which is like the 300's to the 100's section, and we were really close to, we had such a good view of the stage.. and it was a great night!

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

_Hush_, the image you posted was a little larger than it was supposed to. The maxium allowed size is 400x400 pixels. Please remember this in the future. Thanks :)