Concerts.

Sirea said:
A friend of mine just saw Nickelback on Wednesday. He said the set was disappointingly short (only about 45 minutes of actual music), and the emptier Chad's bottle got, the more he talked and the less he played :p

That sounds like a whole lot of fun :) Ok, so maybe I'm more excited to see the Peppers now. But it's still going to be great, it's a festival that goes on for 3 days and the atmosphere is amazing, even if Chad is drinking and talking a lot, :D

kazzy said:
heartagram69 said:
im going to the HIM concert on sunday :D :D :D im so hyped

Heh, have a great time! ;) Take pics, even though, I dont like HIM but I like to look at concert pictures! :D
the concert was EFFING AWESOME... cept they wouldnt let me take my cam in :(

The last concert I'd seen was back in 95 or 96. It was B96 summer jam in Chicago, and before that was Poison, Lynard Skynard, and Damn Yankee's plus some others {one of those that started early afternoon and ended at midnight} or was it Telsa with Firehouse. Been way to long, can't remember.

heartagram69 said:
kazzy said:
heartagram69 said:

Heh, have a great time! ;) Take pics, even though, I dont like HIM but I like to look at concert pictures! :D

Next time put the camera in your underwear or bra, works every time ;) how do you think people get their wacky tobacco in? :p

Wow man Metric was f*cking awesome. I took like, 7 pictures and have clips of them singing "Monster Hospital", "Dead Disco" & "Combat Baby". I have them on my other computer so tomorrow or later today I'll upload them for you all to see :D.

Blondie's suppose to be at Mohegan Sun soon.

The last time I went to a concert...ummm...I think it was Cher in Hartford Ct. in 1996.

The one group I'm dying to see is Concrete Blonde...I'd also love to see Robbie Williams.

heartagram69 said:
kazzy said:
heartagram69 said:

Aww tht does suck. I'd thought that they didnt let cameras into concerts but I got mine in easily like at the nNightwish concert. :D But I lost it at the end of the concert along with my jacket..*sobs*... :(

Awww kazzy... it shucks. Big concerts... you have to take as little as possible with you. If you survive without jacket, don't take it.

DaWacko said:
Awww kazzy... it shucks. Big concerts... you have to take as little as possible with you. If you survive without jacket, don't take it.

I hear you, sister! My first rule when I go to a concert, go as naked as you can be without getting arrested :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
Wow man Metric was f*cking awesome.
Glad to hear it was a good show! Their music is awesome!

I wanted to go see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs later this month, but I've got no one to go with
9.gif

Can't wait to see Death Cab and Franz Ferdinand on the 28th!!
3.gif

i just got my tickets for Alexisonfire and i hope i'll get ma Rock am Ring tickets soon, coz i wanna see Atreyu and Taking Back Sunday so much...so sad Aiden are sold out over here :(

i just went to the all american rejects concert and i went backstage and hugged nick wheeler omg the best thing in my life

Back