Concerts.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by kazzy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

im going to the HIM concert on sunday :D :D :D im so hyped

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Danko Jones, Thursday :D.

3. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Heh, have a great time! ;) Take pics, even though, I dont like HIM but I like to look at concert pictures! :D

4. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

I am very jealous right now. I wanted to go to that concert!

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

8 more days until the Metric concert. *squeee* :D

6. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

I'm obsessivly monitering Idina Menzel's concert listings(none at present) and am hooked onto all her email updates, waiting for her to book some shows. I don't care if it means driving 8 hours(or more) each way, I MUST see her! And if God/the Fates/Buddha/Allah/Other-various-deities would happen to step in and let me MEET her I totally wouldn't be opposed... *hint hint* :D

7. Sirea

Sirea CSI Level One

I just got back from Korn/Mudvayne/10 Years at the Mohegan Sun Arena (Uncasville, CT). It was an awesome show! It's been about 7 years since I've seen Korn, so it was a real treat for me.

This past January I saw Sevendust/Nonpoint at Toad's Place in New Haven, CT. In December I saw Sevendust/Mudvayne and Static-X/Ill Nino at Lupo's in Providence, RI. I've also been to Ozzfest 2002, Best Music Poll 2002 (a local radio station concert) Green Day last September in Hartford, CT, and a few others that I can't remember at the moment. :)

8. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

Oooh, concerts. They're fun.

I've seen two in my life:

- dcTalk's farewell tour, way back in like '97. Very fun.
    - Gwen Stefani and the Black Eyed Peas in Nov 2005. THAT was so cool! BEP especially were great - they did all their hits, all upbeat songs and they're just awesome live. Gwen was awesome too in her own style, although not all her songs were upbeat (she did every song on her CD + 2 others). Hollaback Girl was, of course, the finale and the best.

Brad Paisley's Time Well Wasted tour is coming to my area...but I won't be here when he comes! I'm so disappointed!

9. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

3 years ago, my favourite EVER band(Hot Hot Heat) came to Toronto ON MY BIRTHDAY and my mom didn't let me go. I didn't speak to her for nearly a month.

But I just heard an interview with Idina saying she would be doing a big tour for her upcoming album, here's hoping I can snag tickets!!! I've already made it clear to my mom that whether or not she agrees, I'll be going this time. Besides, by then, I'll probably be 18. I'll take a greyhound bus there if I have to, but I MUST see her.

10. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

I still can't believe it... a little over a week and I'm gonna fly to Scotland! :D I'm so excited! I'll attend a soundcheck in Glasgow, Darren makes it accessable for his fans from the official fanclub :) *is a member fortunately lol*

And, if that weren't enough excitement... three Darren Hayes concerts and the soundcheck thingy... I'm going to see the Kaiser Chiefs, too :D They're opening their UK tour in Glasgow and I'll attend the show! :D (they will play new material btw. *g* So I'm gonna hear it first then). It's so amazing! Kaiser Chiefs x3 this year for me! Can't wait! :D

Btw. the concert I've been to on March 10 was UNBELIEVABLE! :D I had such a great time! If anyone is interested, here are my fotos (including the amazing support group 'We are Scientists')...

Simply click on 'Kaisers': Kaiser Chiefs photoalbum

11. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Holy crap tomorrow is the Metric concert. I'm so excited :D!

12. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

Have a great time seeing Metric, my friends all love them, though I haven't heard much of thier stuff. I hope you enjoy it, :D

13. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

I don't know them but have fun jf :D

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

This year I'm going to Ahoy Open Air, where I will see Live (whoohoo!!) and I'll visit Pinkpop. One of the largest festivals we have in Holland, I can't wait for that one. The Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Nickelback, I always wanted to see both :)

15. Sirea

Sirea CSI Level One

A friend of mine just saw Nickelback on Wednesday. He said the set was disappointingly short (only about 45 minutes of actual music), and the emptier Chad's bottle got, the more he talked and the less he played :p