Clare Taylor (Massive Plot Hole)

Ghawazee, it's a little OT (well, maybe WAY OT), but I love your name banner (the one that talks about the souls being separated and re-united). I am excited for the rest of the season. I might have to jump into the SMACked forum for a bit once in a while!

I prefer to listen to Mac remembering her while talking to Reed (where did he go? :(). We don't have many flashbacks in the show and I am grateful for it, because they sometimes slow things down unnecesarily. This is not "Cold Case", this is "CSI: NY". Besides, if there hasn't been any flashback about Claire until now, quite a few years after 9/11 and when Mac finally seems to have gotten over her death, why should they bring her back? I mean, of course Mac hasn't forgotten about her, but I don't see the point in giving her so much importance right now. If this was season 1 or Mac was still terribly heartbroken because of her loss, it'd make sense, but Mac's current state of mind is not the most apropriate for Claire flashbacks.

FlackFan01---> it will be a great pleasure to have you there :D You will receive a warm welcome as all members of our Family (we become Family there :) )

Pleni, sweetie, i feel you a little down today :( Think about this: Claire is necessary. He has to say "Goodbye" to her as a proper manner to have a real relationship again.

Besides i would like they could film some episode dedicated to 9/11, how their reactions were that day and what they were doing at that moment
If they make it properly it could be a great episode

Debbs :D

Pleni, sweetie, i feel you a little down today :( Think about this: Claire is necessary. He has to say "Goodbye" to her as a proper manner to have a real relationship again.
I'm feeling a bit strange, just don't you worry. Back on topic, I don't think we need to see her ghost, flashback or any other thing in order to have Mac say goodbye. Maybe he could take his beloved one to Ground Zero and "introduce" her to Claire. That would do, I think. And he would be at ease.

Besides i would like they could film some episode dedicated to 9/11, how their reactions were that day and what they were doing at that moment
If they make it properly it could be a great episode
If they ever do that, I promise you I will never watch that episode.

Back