Character flaws, foibles, annoyances and aggravations

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 16, 2008.

1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Surreal, please can I have Mac for punishment when you're done? Please?:devil:
    And yes, blowing up the lab was not a good thing. Fun, though.

Night Mother is one too. He does have bad idea of 'open and shut' sometimes. Sweet 16 is another one.

I'm glad you noticed this too. People often point out how Mac is never wrong and didn't even consider the possibility that he could be wrong in Playing with Matches. But Stella's comment in The Closer 'I don't make mistakes' came off as a bit arrogant, and also of course she did make a mistake. And she was harsh on Lindsay in Open and Shut. She was also wrong, if I recall, the woman was guilty. Though I can understand why she behaved that way, it was wrong.

And, seriously, Mac needs to have a word with her about the way she dresses for work. Not just 'cause he's her boss, but 'cause he's her friend. Doesn't he mind that his closest friend is dangling her boobies in the face of killers? And it's just not professional, not for a CSI detective. A Vice cop, yes.:lol:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

3. Surreal_44

Surreal_44 Hit and Run

Well, MacsLady, I suppose since your name lays claim to him I should give you first dibs. But I definitely want him when your done, right? So no hogging him.

It really was an impressive explosion. And fun since I don't know how he managed to walk away from another explosion with very few injuries. Mac Taylor, the gods smile upon thee.

It was slightly arrogant, but in my own defense, I was having fun firing all the characters at this point and this particular scene grated on me, so I had to "fire" her. :p

Regarding Stella's boobs, I'm surprised any of her male co-workers manage to maintain any semblance of eye contact with her. Seriously. One time Stella said something about finding evidence, and my friend (known as Nwanda here) added her own line into the show:

Stella: I found some --

Nwanda: Yeah, Stella? Well I found the other half of your shirt! Why don't you try putting it on?

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yay! Mac, come here now! I'll send him over to you when I'm done, Surreal.:devil:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Hehe, that's great. I remember a while ago on some thread there was a discussion about Stella's boobs, and someone said they're just gonna pop out one day.:guffaw:

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

That would be another reason for Mac to fire her.

"Stella, you had to stop pursuit when the taxi cab killer fled on foot because your boobs popped out mid-run. As much as I normally love the girls being on display, that is unacceptable. You're fired. Turn over your badge and gun."

6. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I'm sure she'll dress up a bit more conservative. I doubt Mac would ever fire her because of her cleavage though! Haha still funny with the scenario's people wrote.

7. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

You know, I feel it's getting to the point where 'The Girls' should have their own slot in the opening credits...famous in their own right, and all that... :p

Not to mention Mel K has more talent in her tits than some people on this show have, period. :rolleyes:

8. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Thank You. You've made my entire day.....I don't think I've laughed this hard in awhile......:guffaw:

And I do agree, Melina does have more talent in her chichis than some people in the cast do in their whole bodies.....but that's another thread.

9. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Or several threads . . . . . apparently :rolleyes:

10. sparkyCSI

sparkyCSI Civilian

Other than the flaws that have been well mentioned above....Flack being part of all sorts of investigations bugs me to death! I thought he was a homicide detective. Why is he working narco? Don't get me wrong. I love Flack and I love the screen time he got for that, but that just came way out of left field!

11. origin-nknwn

origin-nknwn Rookie

Heh heh. You're welcome. :D

And yeah, it is for other threads, thus why I never expanded on it here... ;)

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! hey gals! i cannot stop laughing! :D:D :D I didn't notice Stella's girls were so obvious until i saw some pictures Noe posted inside the Stellarina thread this morning and really " The Girls" are remarkable:lol:. But i prefer her cleavage before that horrid blue nun-type blouse she wore in Playing with matches:lol:
    No, i don't think Mac could EVER complain about that;)

Debbie:lol:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Back to Stella and her boobage, we now have an expert in business etiquette, Barbara Pachter saying the following:

'No Cleavage: Period: I am amazed that I have to tell women that cleavage is not appropriate for the office. And it's not!'

Stella, please take note.:lol: The article actually mentions Catherine from Vegas, but not Stella.:lol:

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I was hoping someone would notice that. I got a kick out of it when I read it. :p

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Since it's a tv show and not RL i don't expect they wear shirts with unexistent cleavage :D
    Actually Stella, Catherine or even my beloved Cuddy from House wouldn't be the same without those sexy shirts:thumbsup:
    I've seen Stell wearing that horrid blue blouse and she looks like a nun. I said "No way, we need Stella and the "girls" back:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I repeat: they would never be the same. House never would have said "You look like an afgani prostitute:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Debbie:lol: (Stella, pick a deep cleavage shirt please:lol: