Character Development/Screentime Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 15, 2010.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Sara mentioned her mom a lot last season, maybe we could meet her or even Sara's brother

Love to see or hear about Hank the dog

I'd like to see Catherine's mom Lily and even Lindsey one last time before Cath leaves, have mentions and flashbacks of Sam, Vartllows have a happy ending

Really I wouldn't mind meeting any family members of the team

I'd like to have a case that involves court like Invisible Evidence and reopening the case after it comes into question in court

Tired of seeing all the CSIs in danger, 1-2 per season in enough, pretty much about all the CSIs were in danger last season

I ALSO WANT WENDY BACK!!!!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

As of now to me all roads to being supervisor lead to Nick, he's the man for the job. I've always thought he'd be a good lead man, he's got all the qualities that the team needs and then some:bolian:

3. sharp52092

Agreed!! He could do it if they let him :)

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Nice wish list!

I'd love to meet Sara's mom next season! I'm not sure the writers even remember Sara had a brother, but that could make for a great story.

A scene with Hank (the dog) and Grissom and Sara would be awesome. Maybe dinner with the Grissoms. Always hoping to see WP back for a visit.

I keep wanting to see a serious girlfriend for Nick; even a brief glimpse or mention of someone would be nice. Maybe Nick will come back married next season. LOL. Art imitating life. (I thought I read GE is getting married this month?)

I'd also like to see another multiple episode arc for Greg. Although, I suspect next season will concentrate more on Catherine's exit, which I hope will include Lindsey, Sam, Lily, and Vartann.

It's a little hard to speculate for next season when we don't even have a cast yet!!! :lol:

5. sharp52092

Thank you :)

I hope next season concentrates more on Catherine, really the whole cast but Catherine ESPECIALLY and she has a good exit too

Nick coming back married :lol: though they've already done that with Warrick but I could just imagine what the Nick fans would say :lol:

Yes I hope we get to see that promised dinner with the Grissoms, maybe even with everyone else too :):) I would like to see the team do something together again

Like to see some more of the lab rats, not just Hodges

Greg having good screentime like he did last season, and I'm all for an episode, episodes, or storyline :hugegrin:

6. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

No new male lead! Let Marg have the "starring" credit (its way overdue) then when she leaves George can move up, making him & Jorja the new leads, simple. :p

7. sharp52092

Also this season I want to see a Christmas episode finally, CSI has been on 11 now going on 12 seasons, it's LOOOOOOONG overdue

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree 100%!

9. sharp52092

How about some follow up on McKeen, perhaps a trial or something

Like to see some more of Super Dave :)

For Greg, this season he had BETTER NOT get the season 9 treatment, I won't be happy if he does :scream:

I know I know I've this like at least twice now, but there's new 2 main characters coming in s12, and one is a lead, which is what happened in season 9 and look how that turned out for Greg, so that's why I'm worried *goes back to bitting nails* :eek:

Like to see Greg get some solo cases, he's never had a true solo case, yes he had one in You Kill Me but that wasn't a real case, in Family Affair yeah but we only saw him work it solo for one scene, and Lab Rats we never saw the crime scene and for all we know he wasn't working solo, plus a solo case could be the perfect time to bring up his senority issues :)

And this will probably never ever happen :(, heck it's probably forbidden to say aloud, but I'm gonna say it...a Greg centered season finale *gasps* :eek:, there I said it :lol:

Yes I know that probably means danger for Greg, but in the end as long as he comes out ok and his fate isn't a cliffhanger I think I could live :)

Why not? Oh that's right, the next season finale MUST go to the new lead, and the next one, and the next one :rolleyes: giving Greg one is forbidden, all the other characters can have at least one though :(

ETA: Also can Nick not carry and flash gun all over the place and break down door after door next season, I don't mind once in awhile but I think he or the writers need to be reminded he is a CSI, NOT A COP!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  10. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

A Christmas episode is a great idea, "JAG" had fantastic Christmas episodes, and they were always the highlight of the season, like when they did one replicating the birth of Jesus, or the flashback to the War, maybe "CSI" could do a flashback to old Vegas, with the main cast playing different characters, mob bosses etc.