Celebrity News

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

2. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

I'll be watching that match between K-Fed (Ha! And to think WWE insists on calling him that where in fact he hates that name)and John Cena tonight (Thank God it was NOT the main event or all else I would've hurled).

I was watching Jay Leno the other day and when he brought up that match, and I agree with him, that match conclusion just proves that wrestling IS staged.

3. Desertwind

4. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

About that Kevin Federline winning a wrestling match, he won in an unfair way. And that's all I'm saying.

5. Desertwind

6. Desertwind

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i think that whole feud thing is stupid, trump is acting like a school yard bully, hes been constantly making an ass of himself. but if rosie did shout at barbara like that, then shes stooping to his level and is no better.
    i know a lot of people have problems with rosie, but ive always liked her. and i think some of the things she said about trump are valid.
    people are entitled to their opinions but its when you go airing them out that trouble can happen, some things are best left unsaid. he may call her a fat slob, but i think hes a sleazey scum bag. oh, i guess thats one of those things better left unsaid... :lol:

8. Desertwind

I totally agree with you allmaple Trump is an arrogant pompous bully, and I can't stand him either!!! but in saying that, Rosie started this by insulting him on national TV, on a decision he made that was so none of her business!! :(and least he does have a talent for making money, and everything she's done has failed :(..and it is silly and riduculous for two grown ups to be feuding back and forth..this should end!!!

9. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

i have no idea who either of these people are, and in england the view are a band

10. Desertwind

That's OK, your not missing much.. Donald Trump is one the the richest men on earth. and Roisie O'Donnell, is a well, I don't know what she is.. a comedian.. actress.. they say..

BRITNEY, PARIS TIE FOR TOP OF THE "WORST DRESSED" LIST

Los Angeles..Dubbed "style-free and fashion deprived, "Britney Spears and Paris Hilton tied for the #1 spot on Mr. Blackwell's 47th annual "Worst Dressed" list.."Two peas in an overexposed pod" Blackwell said of the skinny attire worn by two celebrities he called "Screamgirls" Some of Blackwell's nastiest words were reserved for Camilla Parker Bowles a member of the British royal family who finished #2 on his list. "The Duchess of Dowdy strikes again" he stated, "In feathered hats that were once the rage resembles a petrified parakeet from the Jurassic age". A royal wreck :eek: Blackwell, no longer and active designer but still with an acid tongue critic of celebrity fashion aimed his poison pen at Hollywood, with young entainers dominating the list!!at #3 was actress Lindsay Lohan, scolded by Blackwell for turning "from adorable to deplorable" Christina Aguilera was alos in Blackwell's hall of shame He called her a dazzling singer" but added that she "puts good taste through the wardrobe wringer, "all crass, no class". He then referred to Mariah Carey as 'Mariah the fashion pariah..the queen of catastrophic kitsch"...and "America Idol" Paula Abdul as a "fallen fashion idol".. then on to Sharon Stone, she "resembles "an over the hill Cruella DeVille" OUCH, :eek: and Tori Spelling embodies "down and out in Beverly Hills" then on to Sandra Oh, with "too many beads and bangles, "she's layered lunacy from head to toe" Meryl Streep, who starred in the fashion-themed movie "The Devil Wore Prada" was at #10 on his dish-list. "From Streep you could weep", Blackwell said, her beauty of her career cannot be deinied, but her beast of a wardrobe is pure mother of the bride"... WOW..GET DOWN :mad:

The Associated Press.. Linda Deutsch.. writer

11. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Big shocker there.

I mean, these girls have stylists, yes..? I don't like to judge people in their clothing (or anything else for that matter) but everytime I see BS she looks bad. She's not stupid, she knows there's going to be a bunch of people following her and snapping her photo. Im not saying get all glammed up for just a walk to the corner store, but she seems to always have something falling out of her clothes, or tears and stains or just all around not matching.

Her kid wears nicer clothes than she does.

12. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

paris hilton can look ok sometimes, but you'd think with all that money that britney could shop somewhere decent

13. Desertwind

14. Desertwind

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

OMG. I took it and I got only two correct answers. Jessica Alba and Leonardo DiCaprio. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.