Celebrity News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's Gaelen wow, that's really surprising:eek: over ELVIS, and THE BEATLES?
She's second to the Beatles at the moment. But who knows, with her momentum, she could just make it. :)

Beyoncé, Jay-Z Hip-Hop to the Altar

First comes crazy in love, then comes marriage.

Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, a match made in musical heaven, tied the knot in New York Friday, just three days after setting tongues wagging by taking out a marriage license—and hours after what appeared to be the signs of lavish (and possibly nuptial) party preparations compelled dozens of reporters and photogs to gather outside Jay-Z's Tribeca loft.

E!News

Celebrity news, Vegas style:thumbsup:

Judges Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson, along with host Ryan Seacrest, will host Tyrst's two-year anniversary party at the WYNN Las Vegas. The red carpet is scheduled to begin at 11:30 at Tyrst....Candance Crawford Miss Missouri USA, is the sister of Chace Crawford, star of the hit TV show "Gossip Girl". His recent breakup with country music star Carrie Underwood, of "American Idol" fame, made news. She confirmed Monday that they have called it quits via text message.....Cruz and Romeo Beckham youngest sons of David and Victoria Beckham, jumped on stage during Elton John's show [Caesars Palace] and put on a little dancing demonstration. Not far from them also putting on a show and looking very cozy were Pamela Anderson and Criss Angel....Hollywood couple Danny DiVito and Rhea Perlman dining Sunday with baseball Hall of Famer Johnny Bench at Koi restaurant at Koi [Planet Hollywood]

Norm Clarke.. Las Vegas Review Journal

Several of those groups can plan a multi city excursion called the Depends "Old Geezers Tour."

What am I saying? I'm older than most of them.:(

Celebrity news, Vegas style!

Oprah Winfrey is taping her show in Las Vegas on April 26, with guests Tina Turner and Cher. Oprah brought her syndicated show her for Celine's launch of "A New Day" in March, 2003. TUrner will join Cher on "The Oprah Show" which will be shot at a yet to be announced Caesars venue. Cher opens her new show at Caesars Palace on May 6!

Rachel Ray, filming at Vinter Grill on Wednesday for an episode of "Rachel's Vacation" on the Food network. her crew also shot segments at the Hash House A Go Go [delicious food]!

Country star Carrie Underwood shooting tape for a video of her song "Last Name"

Mariah Carey taking a break from working with the "American Idol" cast as a mentor to join rapper Da Brat's B-day party Monday at Prive [Planet Hollywood]!

Norm Clarke.. Las Vegas Review Journal

'CSI' co-star Gary Dourdan arrested for drugs
'CSI' co-star Gary Dourdan arrested for drugs near weekend music festival

By DERRIK J. LANG AP Entertainment Writer | AP
Apr 29, 2008

"CSI" co-star Gary Dourdan was arrested Monday for possession of narcotics and dangerous drugs, police said. The 41-year-old actor was found asleep in his car by the Palm Springs Police Department, authorities said.

An officer saw Dourdan's car parked on the wrong side of the street with the interior light on and someone sleeping in the driver's seat at approximately 5:12 a.m. Monday, according to Palm Springs police Sgt. Mitch Spike. The officer described Dourdan as disoriented and possibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The officer arrested Dourdan after locating suspected cocaine, heroin, Ecstacy, miscellaneous prescription drugs and paraphernalia. Dourdan was released on $5,000 bail at 10:30 a.m. Monday. A court date was not immediately scheduled.

Dourdan has played crime scene investigator Warrick Brown on CBS' "CSI" since 2000. Several celebrities were in town for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in nearby Indio, Calif. It was not immediately clear whether Dourdan attended the event.
Representatives for Dourdan did not immediately return phone calls Tuesday.

The article are from the * Newsweek *

I sure hope with all my heart that Gary is innocent of these horrific charges, and all will be well with him:thumbsup:

Did Jason flub the lyrics on purpose on "Am. Idol"?

Marie Osmond interview~

Paris dishes about her new boy toy~

Hogans son gets 8 months in jail!~

Alec Baldwin mulls political career~

http://television.aol.com/

*Doink doink*

Farina arrested for allegedly bringing gun to LAX
May 12, 7:40 AM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Actor Dennis Farina apologized for his arrest at Los Angeles International Airport after a loaded gun was found in his carry-on luggage.

When the weapon was discovered at a security checkpoint at about 8 a.m. Sunday, police said Farina told them he had forgotten the .22-caliber handgun was in his luggage.

When the weapon was discovered at a security checkpoint at about 8 a.m. Sunday, police said Farina told them he had forgotten the .22-caliber handgun was in his luggage.

Scratches head and wonders......How do you forget that you have a gun in your luggage.

I agree with you, Jacquie. How can Dennie forgot about gun in his briefcase? He was a Chicago Police for a long time before he became a actor.

He is in his 60's. Maybe his mind is starting to go, like mine.

I swear Dynamo everyday somwhere on here I LOL:lol: at your comments, you're a riot! that is pretty lame "I forgot" OK, the security didn't:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back