Celebrity News P2

Congrats to both of them on their marriage/engagement.

I still can't believe James is 47! He looks great!

Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) recently married Danneel Harris (One Tree Hill). I posted that in the SPN thread, but I thought I'd post it here as well since we're talking about marriages. Congrats again to them. :)

our boys get married, im happy for them !! :D

I know Jensen was the best man in Jared wedding ( or at least that what heard) :)

Source: Yahoo! News

Family: Gary Coleman on life support, unconscious

SALT LAKE CITY – The family of former child television star Gary Coleman says he is on life support and unconscious after suffering an intracranial hemorrhage at his home.

Coleman suffered the hemorrhage Wednesday evening at his Santaquin home, 55 miles south of Salt Lake City.

Utah Valley Regional Medical Center on Friday released the statement on behalf of Coleman's family. It says Coleman's condition worsened on Thursday and he slipped into unconsciousness.

The statement says the 42-year-old actor has not had any surgery because of his condition.

Coleman has lived in Utah since 2005. He's best known for his stint on TV's "Diff'rent Strokes," which aired from 1978 to 1986.

Last edited:
*Bon Jovi has officially opened the new stadium for the New York Giants and the New York jets with a rock concert for 65,000 fans. The New Jersey band launched Wednesday's show at New Meadowlands Stadium with 'Blood On Blood" "We Weren't Born To Follow" and "You Give Love A Bad Name". Lead singer Jon Bon Jovi grew up in Sayreville, 30 miles southwest of East Rutherford Stadium~

*Prosecutors say the will not charge KISS rocker Gene Simmons over an alleged attack on a couple at an upscale outdoor mall in Los Angeles. The district attorney's office states in documents Wednesday ther is not enough evidence that the 60-year old musician threatned Nathan Marlow and his wife Cynthia at The Grove Mall last December~

*Prosecutors say Heather Locklear won't be charged for a hit and run crash in So. California. Ventura County District Attorney Gregory Totten says a 2005 BMW sedan registered to the actress and her ex- husband, rocker Ritchie Sambora, knocked down a no-parking sign and drove off on April 17 in Thousand Oaks. Locklear was later cited for a misdemeanor hit-and-run . In a statement Wednesday. Totten said there's not enough evidence to determine who was driving:confused:~

NEWS SERVICES~

Well I hope all kind of news can go here :lol:

n5qz5g.jpg
:wtf:

50 Cent Drops 50 Pounds For Role ... I thought he was attractive ... but he looks really horrible like that.

I was SO shocked when I saw that picture. He looks like he's dying. I guess that's kind of the purpose for the role but dear Lord, he looks ill.

Celine Dion pregnant again at last — with twins

LOS ANGELES – Celine Dion's struggle to have one more baby has more than paid off. She's pregnant with two.
Publicist Kim Jakwerth told The Associated Press in an e-mail Sunday that the 42-year-old Canadian songstress is 14 weeks pregnant with twins, and she plans to find out the sex of the babies next month.
Dion and her husband and manager Rene Angelil have one son, 9-year-old Rene Charles.
She had undergone several rounds of in-vitro fertilization in an attempt to get pregnant again.
The pregnancy was first reported by People Magazine.
Dion is working on new albums in English and French, and returns next year to Las Vegas for a three-year residency at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace.

Well this is surprising news:

Former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, are separating after 40 years of marriage. NBC News confirmed the split Tuesday.
According to an e-mail circulated among the couple's friends and obtained by The Associated Press on Tuesday, the Gores said it was "a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together following a process of long and careful consideration."
Gore spokeswoman Kalee Kreider confirmed the statement came from the Gores, but declined to comment further.

congrat.gif
to Celine and Rene, she's been wanting more children since her son Charles was born. He's 9 now, that's so incredible and so great, good for her and him and Charles.

On Al and Tipper I'm stunned, they were always hugging and kissing and seemed to be so connected and so in love. 40 years down the drain, what happened? sad:(

*Sarah Ferguson says she had been drinking and was "not in my right place", when she was caught on video offering access to her former husband, Prince Andrew, for $724,000. The Duchess of York made her comments to talk show hostess Oprah Winfrey in an interview to be aired today. Ferguson has apologized for her "lapse" in judgement and did admit she is in financial straits~[BTW] she was paid $3 million in 2007, for her Weight Watchers endorsement] how could one go through 3 mill. in 3 years?

NEWS SERVICES~

Back