Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for this episode is going to be even more hellish now, you guys realize that right? :lol:

fnkdsfnskmfskmdf

What will be even worse is waiting for the 30th AFTER seeing next week's ep since it is supposed to be a 2 parter!! That is going to be the hellish part :lol:

I'm ready for the two part epi, I really hope that they leave it on a cliffhanger note and not waiting for results from a rest of evidence or skin cells.

Hey You are all welcome! :thumbsup:

Now look closely at that guy falling out of the car door that Horatio Opens...

It's RYAN! :eek::eek::eek: Look at the blood on his shirt too. Looks like one of the promo pics.

It sure looks like him... I think! :lol::lol::lol:

HCrazy :p

Hey You are all welcome! :thumbsup:

Now look closely at that guy falling out of the car door that Horatio Opens...

It's RYAN! :eek::eek::eek: Look at the blood on his shirt too. Looks like one of the promo pics.

It sure looks like him... I think! :lol::lol::lol:

HCrazy :p

Is it Ryan? I thought it was Horatio but if he's opening the door. Too fast, I keep rewatching but it's not helping! LOL!

Here's our mystery guy:
http://i39.tinypic.com/f2qwdc.jpg
He has orange or blonde hair and looks a lot like Horatio, even has the same hairline, kind of. But I thought H was the one who opened the car door!

P/S is it just me, or that one split moment before Ryan gets hit in the face...He's either smiling or bracing himself.

Here's our mystery guy:
He has orange or blonde hair and looks a lot like Horatio, even has the same hairline, kind of. But I thought H was the one who opened the car door!

I think it looks like Horatio too. Just cause the promo shows H opening a car door doesn't mean he's the one opening the door with the guy falling out. You know how they edit those previews to make you all nuts! :lol:

Here's our mystery guy:

I think it looks like Horatio too. Just cause the promo shows H opening a car door doesn't mean he's the one opening the door with the guy falling out. You know how they edit those previews to make you all nuts! :lol:
Exactly. They can be so misleading, muaha! If it's not H, it could be one of these guest stars:
Wesley A Ramsey
J. Downing

Somethingorother.

It's not Wes Ramsey cause that's Dave the new A/V guy. and he's got long hair and facial hair. :lol:

Funny enough, it looks a little like Dennis Leary to me. :lol:

Surely its not H. They never have H get hurt. :lol:

I'm fairly certain it's not Ryan though. The jaw shape isn't right. :lol:

It's not Wes Ramsey cause that's Dave the new A/V guy. and he's got long hair and facial hair. :lol:

Funny enough, it looks a little like Dennis Leary to me. :lol:

Surely its not H. They never have H get hurt. :lol:

HAHA I didn't know that! The long hair and beard shrouded my ability to make a positive ID....
:lol:

That's it!! I'm building a time machine so I can fast forward to Next Monday so I no longer have to be torchured by waiting six more days!!

AAAHHHH!!!!!! This wait is worse than waiting to find out my test scores from my teacher's exam!!!

An angry defiant Ryan is a beautiful beautiful thing! :drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back