Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I think that we may get a little hiphugger lip-action in 7.16. I saw the thumbnails on the picture thread and it looks as though Eric is about to kiss Calleigh. His hands on her shoulders, her hands on his "HIP", and he's leaning in!!!! Woo-hoo! If that happens hiphugger fans will cheer in unison! It's about time to see action from those two! Now if only the Bones writers will write in some action between Booth and Bones, I'd be a happy camper! :lol:

2. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was uber-annoyed when Ray Jr suddenly went from having light brown hair to jet black hair. :rolleyes: It's like they didn't even try to find an actor who looked the original Ray jr!

I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I actually really love the Kyle storylines, but at the same time I want to slap Horatio into paying attention to his team. Can't we have both, oh TPTB? Somehow, I don't think so. :(

Thank you! I understand that the show wants sex appeal but REALLY! How many women do you see on a daily basis that wear shirts like that? I was just in Miami and I didn't see that much cleavage on all the women put together. Sheesh.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Julia, IMO served her purpose in the like the first 2 eps she was in!! She came back, showed Kyle she was still alive, told him why she left, yada yada....after that, all her drama and sh*t has been pointless and a waste...other than Ron. B/c I gotta say, I actually like him as villian. Kim Coates is awesome and plays the part really well.

He is like Stetler....you love to hate him :lol:

I also have to admit that the character of Kyle, is annoying as well. It is just one of those ongoing storylines that is completely pointless. He could easily disappear when Julia finally does....give the kid the happy ending he has wanted all his life with his mother and be done with it. Have H deal with Ron....get Julia to take her meds and H sets them up with a lovely life like he did for Yelina and his bother. Done.

Instead, now the writers are adding more screen time for the kid and in turn taking away screen time from the "team aspect" of the show. :rolleyes: I do love the whole "personal" side of things and I have to say they are doing a good job of balance that aspect this year but this is a little much IMO. The show does need any more characters b/c they can't seem to write in all the ones they have already!! :lol:

4. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Personally, Im a little torn on the Kyle part. I like him, but I don't think it's necessary to have him working in the lab & in as many episodes as he's already gotten. It wouldn't really be fair to Horatio to have his son move away with his psycho Mama either though.

If they could possibly write off all the drama involving Julia & just let Kyle come in a few times a season then it would be better balanced. At least there would still be room for the main characters.

I liked that dude! I thought for sure we'd see more of him.
    Anyway, yes, I'd really like to see anything that involved just the team, & I'd love for it to take place in the lab. Not a rip off of what NY did in thier old finale, but it'd be cool to see the mob take everyone hostage in thier own designated "station" in the lab. I'd really like to see how they would all wiggle thier way out of it.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There are some interesting Bones spoilers in the Bones thread at the General Tv section if you want to take a look. :)

Hehe. Actually, I'd like to see a few of them maybe Eric and Ryan (especially Ryan) and possibly Michael be the only ones not held hostage and they'd have to find a way (with Frank's help) to get the others out of harms way. Or maybe just Frank and Ryan. I like that tag team idea. Those two are just freaking hilarious in scenes together kind of like Brass and Nick. :lol: Calleigh could probably hold her own if she's in the firearms lab though. Maybe Nat and Valera could both be working in the DNA lab.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

That would be cool, too. The spoilers said that something would happen to change the lives of all the CSI's forever. Hmn....then again, at the end of season 5 the big spoiler was that Horatio was supposed to die and we all know how that turned out.

Hey, what if Horatio becomes Captain and there has to be a new team leader? Would they pick from within or promote Stetler?!:devil: Oh, think of the angst!!!!!

8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Now THAT would get me watching the show again. If only TPTB would do this.

9. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I can see it now: Frank to Ryan "That's a stupid plan, got anything better?"

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

In reply to GregNickRyanfan, how do you get to the general tv spoilers? (about the juicy gossip on Bones)

11. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Oooooooo Frank and Ryan to the rescue. I like it. I love Frank and his interaction with Ryan is the best. Kind of snippy and smartalecky.

gottaluvcsi--I can so totally hear Frank saying that to Ryan. :)

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

here you go: General Tv & media. :)

Yeah, I know; that's why I love their scenes. The one where Frank was talking about knowing a plastic surgeon and Ryan said in a playful tone "yeah, I thought you looked a little tight around the eyes" and then did that cute little smirk... that cracked me up. We definitely need more Ryan/Frank interaction. :lol:

I could definitely picture Frank saying something: "that is the dumbest idea I've ever heard." or they would try Ryan's idea and it wouldn't work and then Frank would say, "Got anymore bright ideas, Einstein/Genius?" :lol:

13. anamarya

anamarya Witness

yap, probably only a dangerous situation for all of them will brilg back the team spirit. if they indeed would do the same thing like with NCIS (spliting the team for some time) where do you think everybody will end up?

that would be a little too funny... imagine Stetler working practically for H and trying to give orders to the team... i can imagine Cal looking "innocent" at him over her shooting-range glasses.. something like "do you actually try to say you know more about this then me?" or Eric making some powder to end up in his in his face.... Nat will ignore him and Ryan... that i can not imagine:guffaw:

14. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

It was interesting to see where the writers would take the whole Julia/Kyle thing in the beginning but since then, it has gotten stale and predictable. I really hope that would be the last we see of Julia. Hmm, are the writers running out of storylines for H? I can't see how they can come up with something fresh and exciting by keeping Kyle around the morgue. What, Kyle develops a crush on Dr. Price? Kyle mades a boo boo that compromise a case? Kyle (tho inexperienced and green) helps crack a case while helping in the morgue?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic but if they want to keep H busy, not sure how they can do that with Kyle around, I would like to see something different done other than H being superhuman, rescuing every child/woman/helpless character, or gunning down every baddie. As I said before, I really miss the team cohesiveness from the early seasons and it's just not there. Everyone's paired off and the team work is also missing. When I saw on Thursday's show with CSILV where they had their closing scene of the entire team relaxing and congratulating each other at a bar/restaurant with drinks after a complex and tough case, I absolutely loved that and I was "For the love of God, why can't they do that on Miami!!":(

15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

^ Maybe they can have H get in an accident go in a coma and hen wake up thinking it's 15 years earlier. (Just saw this on NCIS) It might be interesting to see the team interact together on the behalf of H.
    But I agree. I don't see how having Kyle in the morgue is going to improve the show/H's character any. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe the writers have something big for us. ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.