Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I get what you're saying. I can't say that I hated Tara, because I didn't. For the most part, she didn't do anything to offended me, so I didn't particularly like or dislike her. Sure, she could seem a little cold, but to me, that's better than annoying bubbly happiness.

But if she's blaming Julia for an illegal action that she committed, I think that's crossing the line and is fair grounds for her to get fired.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'd be more inclined to believe TAra was being blackmailed by Ron to put the blame on Julia if it was just that one time. However, judging by the spoilers, it's more than once. Julia has already been taken out of the equation (when Horatio wouldn't let her see him anymore), so Tara can't blame the stealing of more pills on Julia.

No, but she still implied it. That's basically the same thing. She could have said "Well, Julia was there, but I had my eyes on her the whole time and never saw her take anything" instead she said something like "Well, I didn't want to say anything, but Julia came by to see Kyle, but I didn't want to cause Kyle any hurt"... or something to that effect. If I recall Horatio asked her if he thought she could have taken them and she said it's possible or something like that.

If there aren't any strange circumstances (being blackmailed,etc) going on there and Tara's just doing it to do it and just to put the blame away from herself, then they better have her lose her license and be fired otherwise I'm going to be very annoyed even more so than I was with Warrick getting away with gambling and causing HOlly to die. The reason I'd be more annoyed is because of the fact that Tara is a doctor who had to take the hypocratic oath. If any doctor ever breaks that hypocratic oath, they should be immediately fired and their medical license taken away... no ifs, ands or buts about it.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oh I get what you're saying and trust me there's no way that (with the info we have up until now) I see a way of her not getting fired. What I was pointing out is that can Horatio really accuse her of lying to him when she didn't accuse Julia directly? She just anwered his questions and let him believe what he wanted. So if she is accused of framing someone and Horatio is asked if she told him it was Julia he would have to say no. Even when she mentioned Julia it was only after Horatio asked her if anyone had come by. A defense lawyer can just hang on to the fact that she never said it was Julia and that Horatio believed what he wanted because of past behavior on Julia's side. Tara was actually really smart about that, or should I say sneaky :lol:?

But I agree that with the info we have it's very difficult to think she can just keep on working there.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

He probably could press charges against her if he wanted to. I think people would believe him over her. But even if she didn't directly accuse Julia, she has to know about Julia getting in trouble with the law over it and she could choose to do the right thing, but apparently she doesn't, so that's a way to say she is framing her. She's letting her take the fall for something she did. yeah, she was sneaky. As for smart, it would have been smarter if she just hadn't logged the pills to begin with. I mean, no one else would know that the dead person had the pills on their person. :lol: But she logged it knowing she was going to steal them. That's what I don't get. :lol: And I'm not sure Horatio will be able to forgive her for implicating his son's mother... because it hurts Kyle to see his mother being arrested.

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

If I were H, I'd be pissed someone would frame another person (except for Ryan, but no one's holding a gun to Tara's head.)

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

There is a new promo out...I just saw it on NCIS.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

What's the new stuff in it???? :drool:

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I'd have to see it again to be sure. But it was definitely different. Sorry for the lack of details but I was kind of distracted when I saw it.

9. Wasabi Power

I saw one during NCIS too. it wasn't the extended one though :scream: It was like the short one but with ...less.

10. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

damn all these promos and teasers! Oh I do have good news though.....this week is spring break so I get to see the whole thing without loosing the first 15-1/2 minutes!! Yippy!

11. nwolfson22

um where can I find the listing as to number of posts to corresponding titles..?

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oooohh caught the promo. Ryan gets punched hard near his stomach...ouch! Eric said something that I didn't quite hear :(.

Oops I was supposed to post this over at the 7.20 thread sorry!

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Your answer can be found here.

Since you're new, there are welcome threads for each show as well as area. And there is a questions thread near the end of the page. :)

14. nwolfson22

15. Wasabi Power

RYAN Punched in the stomach? Noo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.