Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I agree. It is too exhausting to watch!!

I think we have seen the last of Marc and Billy. IMO I think they have taken that story as far as they can.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

3. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

That would be interesting if Ryan took custody of Billy... A nice sweeter softer daddy Ryan is something I'd like to see.

4. GregNickRyanFan

Me too. :D That little hug between Ryan and Billy at the end of Monday's episode was just so cute. And I loved the way that Billy looked up at him like he saw him as a hero and then Ryan smiled back at him.

5. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think you may be onto something. They've brought back Mark and Billy how many times now? There's obviously a real bond between Ryan and Billy. I could totally see him stepping in without even thinking about it if something happened to Mark. That would certainly change the dynamics of Ryan's character. It will be very interesting to see how it all plays out and, if he does in fact become Billy's guardian, how they work that into the show.

6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I like Mark. I would hate it if he got hurt or died...But seeing Ryan as a foster daddy? :drool::drool: Maybe Mark could go into the eye witness protection program for a while and Ryan would be in charge of taking care of / protecting Billy.

7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

8. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

^^ :lol: I love how we all have similar thoughts and ideas for the show, I was just pondering the other day about some plots for next season and a musical popped into my head. I thought how cool would it be if they did a musical, if done right, as a one off episode. Gilbert & Sullivan would be awesome!! Can you picture H solving a murder in a falsetto voice? Or Frank in a tenor voice? :lol:

Another idea that i thought would neat if they did a alternate universe or flashback episode of a murder/crime scene from a different era, say the 30's or 40's, of a film noir genre, shot in black and white where all the regulars are in "character" from that time. I'm thinking like in the style of LA Confidential or like that X Files episode "Triangle" (you X files fans out there know what I'm talking about, right?) where they filmed it on the Queen Mary liner and they recreated events during WWII with the cast portraying Nazis, Brits, Americans, etc. Now that would be neat if they did something like that. I just know Super H will make an appearance!

9. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Hey I just post a link where some pictures of 7.22 "dead on arrival" are, the link is in the picture spoiler thread if you want to check it out:thumbsup:

10. GregNickRyanFan

I have a question aobut "Seeing Red" and I'm sorry if this is stupid, but... when it says there's acrimony among factions of the mafia, does that mean that there's in-fighting among different sections of the mafia? Or does that mean there's acrimony from the mafia to the crime lab? I'm just wondering cause if different sections of the mafia are fighting with each other, that might be a good thing for our heroes. In that it shows a vulnerability or weak spot in the mafia and that could be an opening for our heroes to take them down once and for all.

11. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

i think that it is in fact fighting with-in the Russian mafia or any mob organization. I would assume orders were given at the top (Ivan) then they are delegated to a second in command to get the job done... somewhere along the lines orders and objectives change and there are two different orders for the same hit/target.

12. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Stetler returning should be very interesting especially since he'll be back for 2 episodes. Hmmm, think of all the trouble he could cause!:devil: I think that he will definitely find out about E/C but not until the end of the season. That will no doubt get out soon. I mean seriously, they all suspect something. I even think Horatio may sense it, but he's not one to approach either of them without the facts. Maybe that will be part of the cliffhanger. Stetler may find out and force them to change shifts. Of course if that happens, it won't last long into season 8 because if they were on different shifts, one of them would not be on the show. If that happens, Horatio will get them back on the team together. He could also cause trouble for Ryan (for mishandling evidence in 7.20) and Dr. Price for the drugs. who knows? But it will be interesting!

13. GregNickRyanFan

Tara, yeah it looks like she's going to be in trouble as in one episode Rick and Ryan both confront Tara about the pills Ryan finds upon searching her locker. She's supposedly being led out of the building which would seem to indicate that she's fired and going to face criminal prosecution.

14. truelovechick77

truelovechick77 Civilian

Does anybody know any spoilers about the season finaly??? Yes I'm new BTW!!!

15. GregNickRyanFan

It's supposed to be called "Seeing Red" and the Russian Mafia have different sections who are fighting each other and Horatio wants the violence to stop. That's all we've gotten so far. :) Welcome to the site by the way. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.