Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think Stetler will split the team up other than maybe Eric and Calleigh. If he finds out about their relationship, it's possible one of them will have to switch shifts. Considering that Rick is working with Ryan in ep 724, I don't think he's going to fire him or anything like that. Tara could be fired though, but to me she's not a member of the team as much since she hasn't been there long.

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if writers left Stetler-finding-out-about-EC storyline for 8th season. I mean, making Calleigh or Eric switch shifts is so CSILV...

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Haha, I like the idea of Ryan and Rick working together. Maybe he'll be on the guy's good side and pave some kind of mutual road of understanding between Rick and the team? Doubt it. But hey, one can hope!

4. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, that's true, but they could do it in a very different way this time. I mean the storyline. One of them could decide to quit being a CSI so they could stay together as opposed to switching shifts. I mean they could make one of them in a job to where they'd still be on the show, but not working together therefore being able to stay together. But yeah, they could make Stetler finding that out be the cliffhanger. I could definitely see tptb doing that. :lol:

If anyone can accomplish that task it is Ryan. :lol: But, I kind of think Horatio and Rick came to a bit of an understanding last season in the ep where Horatio was extradicted to BRazil. It seemed like they were getting along at least.

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I wouldn't mind getting rid of Tara. The character/actress has rubbed me the wrong way since I first "met" her on CSI:M. Don't get me wrong, I liked the actress on The 4400, but there's just..... something about the way she speaks and gestures in CSI:M that ALWAYS makes her look as though she's trying to deliver lines, and I hate being taken out of the show like that. Her portrayal seems totally unrealistic to me.

With Alexx, I could buy into her role as M.E. She really sold that role, never made me doubt that she knew what she was doing and what she was talking about. I never got the feeling that she was an actress reciting a script. With the actress who plays Tara, she wants us to feel as though all of this is second nature to her, but none of it has come off as "natural" to me. Sometimes she tries to play it TOO cool, yet there are other times when she over-enunciates certain words, and those words should come out with more of a flow, like she's actually said them more than once.

And where's the personality? Alexx had a wonderful personality and had quirks too, like talking to the corpses and treating them with tender respect. Tara has, thus far, seemed pretty bland.

My apologies for the rant... but Tara annoys the snot out of me, and now I like her even less given the stolen drugs debacle.

6. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah i know what you mean; Tara is trying to almost be like the first M.E. but Alexx was there first. Her scripts aren't as natral as Alexx would say them. Plus remember when Eric and Ryan played the joke on her she like "You do your job don't come all over mine"

I think she went over the top with that. she would have just told him it would be difficult to recover the stabbings.
    Eric also told her the body was okay because he moved bodies all the time with Alexx and she's like " well I'm not Alexx"

sorry but i just don't like that M.E. sorry for whoever likes her

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

What I want is more Stetler next season, and Alexx back. Rick doesn't have to do anything to mess up the E/C romance. He could be in a position where he's working more with the team. I'd love that.

And this thing with Tara and the pills, I really don't see how she's going to not get fired. I think Alexx might really be coming back.

8. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

By the way things sound about Ryan after 7.20....I think he changed. Don't you think??

9. GregNickRyanFan

Ginnna and E/C Lover, I completely agree with you both about Tara.

I agree, I'd love that too. I want him to get along with everyone. I think the potential is there. Maybe he and Horatio could share the Lt job or something. That would be cool... kind of like how Cath and Grissom did after Ecklie allowed the team to be back together.

I agree. If it was just that she stole them, maybe it might be possible for her to get her job back eventually, but the fact that she pointed the finger at someone else, especially someone who is known to have a medical disorder (bi polar), that should be cause right there for her to lose her license. I would think even an M.E. would have to take the hypocratic oath (first do no harm), right? I don't know aobut Alexx though. I'd love for her to come back, but Khandi is supposedly doing another show now.

What do you mean? You mean the fact that he turns Tara in? No, I dont' think that's any different. He warned her that if she was lying to him, he'd have no choice but to report her.

Something I just realized... remember when we were told that this season a couple of the characters would be going darker? What if they meant Tara with this whole pill/blaming Julia thing? That's pretty bad I think. I just wonder who the other one is. Horatio again? Or will it be Eric? Calleigh? Surely they didn't mean Ryan being forced to betray the team as him becoming darker. I don't think that would qualify. :lol:

10. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

That is exactly how I felt when I first saw her. The other csi's seemed to know what they were talking about. She just sounded like she was reading lines.

11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I think I'd like Tara more if she would loosen up, seems to me that she's not personable. Alex would talk to the dead, Tara just steals from them. :lol:

12. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

I've waited almost a year to see my boyfriend!! And TWO EPIS?? Wow! :thumbsup::drool:

One thing a lot of E/C fans don't realize is that Rick is just enforcing the department's "no-fraternizing" policy. I'm sure personally he could care less what Eric and Calleigh do.
    But now that you mention it, that would make a good cliffie leading into the next season.
    And if they bring Alexx back?? :eek: Be just like old times! I thought Tara was, meh, okay, but Alexx was MOM! She was sort of the mom those boys needed. She could keep Delko and Ryan in line! :guffaw:
    And if 7.21 is on the first week of April? My birthday? Couldn't ask for a better birthday present. Gonna put on some fluffy red jammies and break out the bonbons and watch my favorite IAB agent and his mole! I just PRAY they don't dress him like they did in Cyber-lebrity. YEEEECH!!

13. GregNickRyanFan

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:That cracked me up. :lol:

14. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I feel that Tara is going to get fired. Speaking of breaking up the team, perhaps they will banish her to rehab and she will say, no no no I wont go no no I wont go to rehab (Amy Winehouse pun not intended ok maybe it was).
    Anyway I doubt they will split up E/C up, if anything Eric would go to nights like he said he would when Cal was dating Jake. I think IAB stud Rick knows better than to mess with Calleigh plus H would never make those two split up they bring up so much to the team with all there experiences.
    I also think C/E will finally see why H belives and trusts in Ryan so much (even though I personally think they already understand Ryan or know at least Cal does). I think Eric was hurt in Resurection by H's choice and then after that at least for Eric he was really overwhelmed with more losses, seriously our boy Eric deserves a little bit of a break, but maybe he understands Ryan too.
    I feel bad for Ryan, but I think everything will turn out ok for him. And I agree maybe this trama will in fact flare up his OCD, I dont think if H offered him time off that he would really take it since he would want to stick it out with the team, maybe our boy Eric will give Ryan the name of his therapist?

15. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I like it too. It shows after all of Ryan's gambling problems and him getting rehired, that Rick trusts Ryan enough to work with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.