Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I just know the guy has pliers and pliers are for pulling things. But in the CTV promo it does look like Ryan is spewing up some blood, and the guy has something in his pliers.

2. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Didn't we talk about Ryan being videotaped of his torture because I think I saw a camera on the table:confused:? It would make sense (even though it's very sick what the Russians are doing) so Ivan can see it.

if there is camera it will also be good evidence for the team that he was tortured and understand what was wrong with him

It looks like...and I think its is that he pulled a tooth..NOOOOO!!!!

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

This whole event (any stressful event) would definitely have a major effect on his OCD. It would make it much worse cause OCD gets worse as you get more stressed. I really want them to show this part of him. Not to an absurd extent but like the way they did it on Scrubs with Michael J. Fox's character would be great. A true representation of what OCD is like.

4. lucy_from_oz

lucy_from_oz Victim

But wouldn't it be very...notorious if he shows up without a tooth?
    I don't think he would have the time to get a fake one or something,and if the wounds are supossed to be hidden,it would be very difficult,I mean I got a tooth removed last week and mi face had a bump for about three days.
    Anyway,I couldn't tell,I kind of closed my eyes in that part of the promo,I don't know how I'm gonna be able to watch the whole thing

5. Wasabi Power

That's why they'd pull a tooth from the back of his mouth. Even worse! Those are the big ones.

I don't know if the guy actually video tapes it. In the promo pics there was what looked like a camera, but now I think that was part of the camera crew...:lol:

6. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

OMG!! I just saw the extended promo for 7.20 while I was watching Criminal Minds...It was amazing!! It goes into so much more detail!! The tourture, Eric and Calliegh catching him! It was insane! Monday cannot come soon enough!! :scream::scream::scream:

And still on the subject of 7.20, the more I watch the promos, the more I'm curious about Ryan finally giving in. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would easily give up infomation, much less let someone beat him into submission. I'm guessing his kidnapper did some horrible things to him for hours; that's the only reason I could fathom for Ryan finally breaking so completely. I'm looking forward to it and lothing it at the same time. This episode has the potential of being a very life-changing experience for Ryan (if TPTB do it right) mentally and physically. When everything is said and done, it would be interesting to see just how much he's suffered. I'm definately feeling a Horatio/Ryan moment at the end. I also see Horatio telling him to take some time off.

That's what i'm hoping for anyway! Lots of potential for Monday...I just hope I'm not dissaponted. :)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I saw it too :eek: So intense!!!! Lots of blood around his mouth.

8. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Omg I have to see it!!:scream: I hope someone puts it on Youtube!!!!!!

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I know :eek::eek: It was sooooo intense and looks to be really awesome! I mean obviously to his credit Ryan seems to withstand a good amount of torture before he finally gives in and agrees to do what is asked. I mean c'mon they apparently take a tooth! :wtf: I would have given in just at the thought of the guy threatening to take it...not letting him take it and then giving in. Talk about tough!

I like the fact that the others aren't totally oblivious to what he is doing. Ya know they are naive just as he is not naive about E/C. It is obvious that they all know each other enough to know something is up with him. They apparently don't know what but they can read him to know, like Cal says in the promo, that he doesn't make mistakes.

The end of this season is shaping up to be awesome! :D

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I saw it too!! But the promo went by so fast. I hope it gets uploaded soon online! I must watch it again!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree. Them going about without noticing this kind of stuff wouldn't make them very good CSI's :lol:. So even if team dynamics is not at its best it's good to know that they know each other enough to notice this types of changes.

12. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

Hey guys!

So i activated this account a long time ago but have since gone away to school, and so do not have cable. But recently i watched all of seasons 6 and 7 (so far) and am all caught up and ready to obsess with you fine people!

7.20: do we have any solid evidence for this tooth removal business?

also: did ryan already find the pills in tara's locker, or is that spoiler? or speculation? just wondering if i've missed something.

also: this is so embarrassing, but as i haven't posted in a ridiculously long time, i don't know how this newfangled spoiler tag system works. i'm sorry if i should've used them in this post, but i couldn't figure it out. could someone shed some light?

13. Wasabi Power

EXTENDED CBS PROMO? I'm grabbing a gingerale and not going to bed till I see it! :devil:

Poor Ryan. I'm not surprised he'd give in. This guy is perfectly okay torturing him and he knows it. I figure he'd also give in thinking maybe he can pull something off or get help (but then of course they kidnap billy so that ends that.)

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Hello :)

tooth removal: speculation, but most likely the case. I'm going to be stubborn and say it's not though.

Ryan finding pills: He's going to find the pills in her locker, but that isn't speculation. That one is for sure going to happen.

Spoiler code, you have to do the "advanced post" version, and click on the smily at the top with an asterisk for a mouth. :) It's pretty much DIY from there.

LOL Wasabi.....I'm staying up too. Sadly I have no ginger ale....I love ginger ale. Not many people do, but I luurve it.

Anyway, GHA I can't believe they've already put the extended promo up! Stupid local news needs to hurry it up and show me what I want!!!!

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ And also to add onto what Hollyyo said about the spoiler tags, you don't need to use them in the Spoiler Lab. Only for threads that aren't marked with a spoiler warning. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.