Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

as long as Saris does 'evil' against Horatio on a professional AND personal level than I say bring it on baby! He's a worthy opponent alright...he's completely in the Caine family mix and he loves to commit crimes-bullets, murder, kidnapping,etc...he's a mad wild card and Horatio needs that to keep sharp.

2. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I can't wait to see how that scene plays out with Tara and Ryan. They're both great actors and I would love to see her reaction.

Saris? Oh wow, Can't wait to see some more Saris/Stetler/Horatio storylines! Great to have the guy we all love to hate (Stetler)

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I don't see how the heck Tara is getting out of this one and keeping her job. It doesn't sound too good for her.

Stetler and Ryan??:wtf:? That's really weird. But I guess Stetler and anyone teaming up would be weird :lol:.

The acid-dissolving stuff sounds really gruesome. I love it.:lol:

Thanks delkolover! :)

4. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Thanks Delkolover you rock:thumbsup:
    The thing with the acid sounds horrible and cruel; I like it more suspense to the show:lol:
    I dont know how Tara is going to get away with the drugs? will the rest of the team find out as well?
    Thats going to be a good eppy to watch:)

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Clavo was my favorite nemesis too. Ron Saris coming back from the dead...I can handle that. I think. :p
    Stetler back....with Ryan as his sidekick? Ummmm OK. But this could be some really good drama. I think Ryan's sympathy will help level out Stetler lack thereof.
    The rest of this season should be great.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Actually the spoilers seem to have changed....which happens more often then you think....It would seem from what I can see is, Tara is being led out of the lab after Stetler and Ryan confront her. So I can only assume, as it reads that she is getting fired.

IDK if it will be a situation like Ryan's or if she is getting the permanent can b/c like I said earlier she tries to implicate Julia in her mess....and H ends up going to bat for Julia. So I highly doubt that he would help Tara after she does something like that.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Wow, thanks for all the spoilers, delkolover! I've added them into the reference page, as well as the Khandi spoiler and the CTV and CBS promos y'all have found for next week's episode. :)

Really glad to see Stetler back and a continuation of Tara's pill swiping. And with the added bonus of Ron Saris being back and apparently working as a CI, this episode is sure to be a doozy. :eek:

The barrel of chemical disposal kind of reminds me of that CSI episode a long time ago where the ATVers or dirt bikers (can't remember what they were) came across a barrel with a decomposing body in it. :p

ETA: ^ Thanks for letting us know about the change. Yikes, I kind of hope they aren't getting rid of her after just adding her in (which actually seems pretty unlikely at this point) but it's definitely some good drama, whether she's gone permenantly or temporarily.

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I kind of hope, even after all she does, that she doesn't get fired for good. I'm tired of all the ME's we've had in the last season, it was good to finally have one that was there for good. (Unless of course Alexx comes back for good, but I doubt that.)

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Woah! Okay, I take back what I said about Ryan being the wrong one to confront her in the earlier episode. Love the continuity with Ryan finding the pill bottles and staying true to his words to Tara that if she put him in that position again, he wouldn't stay quiet. Ryan and Stetler working together is an interesting combo, but I love it! :D

Tara's led out of the lab and may get fired? I won't hold my breath that its permanent. Although, the fact that she framed someone else for it is an even bigger issue. Isn't that some kind of fraud? I'm not familiar with the exact legal term. I keep coming back to the thing she said to Eric when he said the MEs kept leaving or getting killed. She said lets hope that ends with her. Foreshadowing that it actually won't end with her?

Thanks for the info. :D

Ron Saris- Ugh... why won't he go away? :lol: A Criminal Informant? :wtf: :lol:

10. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Oh my, Tara? Possibly losing her job? And RYAN is the one who helps slam the book on her? Yipes.
    If this is some kind of Ryan + Tara set up, I'm going to be :eek::eek::eek:

fbjsdnfkjsnfknsd:scream: I can't believe I even suggested that.

11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Just wait, we'll end up finding out that Tara actually took the drugs to save some dying children or something...:rolleyes:

It would be kind of cool, Wasabi Power, if Kyle tipped off Ryan. For all this Horatio/Julia/Saris drama, Kyle doesn't really seemed to be involved except for being caught in the middle of it all. I wonder...is Kyle still under Julia's custody? He may live on his own but he's still a minor and therefore has to have a legal guardian. I'm not sure what's going on there.

I love that Ryan's the one to catch Tara. Usually Ryan's the one getting caught. :lol: Still, more screentime for Jon = good.

Glad to have Stetler back. I really do hate him in the most amazing way. :)

EDIT: The promo for next week looks awesome. Ryan's scream literally sent shivers down my spine.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This Tara storyline is really interesting. I like that we don't know exactly how the heck it'll be resolved! Cause I keep trying to think of ways that she could not loose her job and with what I keep reading it just keeps getting more and more difficult. It sounds like they are really pushing the envelope with this one and going all the way.

Maybe Tara is getting fired and that's why Khandi is coming back in season 8, cause we get Alexx back!!!!! One can dream, right...:rolleyes: :lol:

13. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Wow! This is going to be interesting. Tara is wrong. I don't like Julia but for her to make Julia take the fall for something she did was just wrong. I'm glad she gets caught though.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The continuity is going to be great.It will be interesting to see if or how it works out.I know of nurses(which is not a M.E. but in medical field )that never got back to work after stealing drugs.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yikes! Please don't give them any ideas. One pairing between characters in the opening credits is enough lol. This is CSI Miami, not Friends: The Next Generation. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.