Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Just a few hours ago.

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

The Russian who kidnapped him said "Every time you refuse, we take something away" and they showed Ryan's hand. But in the pics I don't see anything wrong with it. Besides, would be a dumb move on teh Russian's part. CSI's need their hands. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a tooth. They're probably all loosened up from poor Ryan being punched in the face!!:(

Does anyone have the ctv promo for 7.20? Ours was lame! :(

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

4. Wasabi Power

-DIES- HOOORAYYYY -subscribes-

OH GOD! I think he really IS pulling teeth!!
    And I just noticed that the rope or whatever around his neck is also ties to his feet or under his chair. :confused:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for letting us know Hollyyo! That is better than the CBS one but they are both good!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

HOLYYYY #%$^&*^$!!!!
    **kicks the kidnappers :evil: hugs & pets Ryan **

~~~~
    re: Khandi/Alexx

They're already writing the beginning of next season?!!
    Hmmm. I wonder if this means that someone will be in desperate need of medical attention. Now the finale definitly has me curious. :shifty:

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Finally some good news. Khandi might be back again, wow I'm really glad even if it's only one episode. I miss her, Tara is too serious for me.

9. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Oh yeah I saw the ctv promo and its gonna be good:thumbsup:. Poor Ryan he might get his teeth pulled out.:( I can't wait.:scream: Maybe Horatio gets one of the gus because you see himm sticking someone in the back of a van. I think he also catches the russians because he tells him " you'll die next time " something like that.

Hey does any one know if we still might have the seen where Calleigh's talking to Ryan and telling him if he's keeping a secret and then Eric walks in and Ryan tells calleigh I think you both know about a secretand walks away. If someone knows something can they brief, your re to correct me if I'm wrong.:)

10. Wasabi Power

E/C Lover that scene might make it there. Ryan knows they're together, he might bring it up to throw them off his trail.

Mrah, poor Ryan looks like he's going to go through hell next episode. Looks like he loses a tooth or two! :( I wonder how the episode will wrap up. I'm interested in seeing his reaction to everything when it's over.
    How will Mark react to everything? What about Billy?
    Will the IAB need to process the kidnapping in order to free Ryan of any charges?

I hope the team doesn't just roll their eyes and sigh when they find out. I'd like to see them understand and support him a bit. So far we've seen a lot of play off of Ryan's negative characteristics, it's time we see the chivalry to this guy- and we know he has it!

11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I just hope everyone on the team rally behind Ryan, esp. Eric. Eric has always been to hard on Ryan, I think it would be nice change if Eric would work with him instead of againist them.

12. switchpoint

switchpoint Dead on Arrival

I know,I hope Ryan doesn't get in any trouble. Why can't they just have Ryan stay kidnapped then Horatio finds him. So he wouldn't get in trouble. If he gets fired,there are going to be some serious issues going on.

13. Wasabi Power

He doesn't get fired, I know that. He's in episode 7.21! :)

But I really want the team to be there for him, and I'd like his character to grow from this event. Theres gotta be mental fallout for him! No one just walks away from a situation like that.

14. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

:wtf: Wow! After watching the promo from both CBS and CTV all I can say is...can't wait till next Monday. Poor Ryan :( I feel so bad for him.

15. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Someone post CBS promo on youtube? If not, please do it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.