Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ep 724 "Dissolved"

Someone is using dangerous waste disposal chemicals to dispose of victims and evidence but dissolving their remains!

The team investigates when two reported missing persons turns up half dissolved in a barrel of waste dissolving chemicals. Turns out the victims, Bill and Mary Monroe were carjacked, frozen and then dissolved in barrels of acid. The only questions is why? Were they specifically targeted? And are there more bodies dissolving around Miami?

It would also seem that Ron Saris survives whatever altercation he has with H in 721 Chip/Tuck. Somehow he is involved with one of the men responsible for the bodies in the barrels. Jim Castigan, a punk who yearns to be more is running his mouth about what he someone else did to people with acid while having a party at his house. After everyone leaves Saris starts asking questions about it b/c he is interested in the method, Jimmy has the gaul to threaten him. . Mad, Saris grabs him and throws him into a swimming pool....Jimmy comes up from under the water screaming in agony his skin literally melting away from his body! Seems someone wanted Jimmy out of the way too.

It would seem that Saris and Jimmy have some other arrangement going on on the side b/c Saris is now and hold on to your hats folks, a C.I. (criminal informant) for the Miami Dade police department!! From the way Jimmy was talking it sounds like Saris might be playing everyone....But I can't tell.

Stetler is back in this ep....would appear that is working with H in using Saris as C.I.

Also, Tara's pill problem comes full circle in this ep when Rysn finds missing pill bottles for different cases in her locker. In other words, she is stealing evidence. Remember back in "Divorce Party" when Tara tried to implicate Julia in the theft? Well it seems it didn't end there and Julia does in fact get into legal trouble over the pills. Eventually Stetler gets involved and he and Ryan confront Tara over it while Horatio tries to convince a judge that Julia was not in the wrong and explain why he took Kyle away from her.

I honestly have no idea how that ^^ situation turns out.

Wow, I can't believe this is the second to last episode of the season!! Give it about a week and a half and we should have spoilers for the finale :eek:

3. CSI:Canuck

CSI:Canuck Victim

Hello! I'm brand-new to the site, though I've been a lurker for a VERY long time. So, forgive me if I do anything wrong and please point it out. Anyway, I felt the strong need to join because everything that is going on in this season of CSI:Miami is just WAY too exciting to not talk with anyone about it (besides my mother, of course)

Anyway, last night's episode was FANTASTIC. True, the case was kind of slow, but the character development more then made up for it. I am super excited for next weeks episode! And because I live in Canada, I saw the CTV promo first and OMIGAWSH! THEY STOLE HIS TOOFER! :eek:

..Ehem xD

YES! Steler's back! I'm excited now.

4. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

than you delkolover this is really good information. definitely can't wait for any of these episodes to happen. do you know if anything good may happen between calleigh and eric before this season ends. i know that we have had more than enough moments, but what can i say, they may be my favorite couple on tv right now. oh well. doesn't matter that much right now. thank you again. can't wait for any of these episodes to come out.

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

vickyhiphuggers, thanks :)
    delkolover, Hm, Ryan and Stetler confront to Tara? Together? :wtf:
    So, we have 25 eps in this year?

6. CSINYFanZ

CSINYFanZ Victim

Ooooh Finally Ryan get's a storyline :D
    Awww it sucks to see him get tortured :eek:
    Haha can't wait till next Monay ^^

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

ARGH! How is it only Tuesday? It feels like it's Friday!!!!! Oh my goodness. I'm about to LOSE IT!!!!!

Yay for Khandi coming back!

Please come back in place of our current drug addict ME?

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Honestly, apart from ep 722 where Corey told me personally that he put a lighthearted scene in for these two....I haven't seen anything. But I don't see everything for the eps...so anything is possible.

Yeah that was pretty much my reaction too ;)

It would seem that she is showing up late to crime scenes, she implicated Julia in something she did and is having mood swings. And remember in the ep before, I think it is, Ryan does confront her about the pills. So it all adds up and Ryan is the one to find the pills in her locker.

9. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah me either . next Monday is goona be awesome:thumbsup:
    Except poor ryan is gonna get tortured :(
    I can't wait for Monday it seems it's friday, I gues I'll have to Hold on:scream:

10. CSINYFanZ

CSINYFanZ Victim

-sigh- its only Tuesday :O

11. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

OMG, that is surely gonna be the best episode yet. So does the court thing bring H and Julia together as a family now or what/? wow...too many exciting thoughts running thru my head now. Saris just isn't reliable as a CI unless he's totally desperate to avoid jail time? and isn't he legally still married to Julia? so happy to have Stetler anywhere and am glad for so many episodes this season...wonder if Tara's gonna be a good girl gone bad s/l or what? she hasn't been a team member long enough for them to forgive/forget? I'm pretty sure season 7 is the one I'll finally buy on DVD this time..

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That is an unsual combo,Ryan and Stetler,it actually sounds funny.
    I wonder how this pill incident will impact her career,coming so close to the finale,I wonder if that will be part of it?
    And Ron Saris just won't go away,talk about having 9 lives.
    Thanks for the info delkolover

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Delkolover, you need your own theme song for being this amazing! Thanks for the spoiler!

Wow, Ryan and Setler unite for the greater good?
    Saris ... The man's running out of lives already...
    JULIA? Criminal charges for Tara stealing pills? Yikes. s'all I got to say.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm way excited for Ron Saris to come back! I think he's like my favourite H nemesis ever, besides Clavo Cruz. This episode sounds pretty gruesome. And awesome, we get Stetler back! (I love how everyone misses him now.) I think Ryan and Stetler together is a strange combination too. :lol:

Wonder what reason Ryan has for going into Tara's locker to begin with.

15. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I'm guessing he suspects her. If evidence goes missing off a body, he'd know, and she is the one handling the bodies so he'd make the connection.
    It would be cool if they involved Kyle some how, like Kyle tips Ryan off or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.